Knights Inn Chattanooga
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Clarion Inn(Chattanooga)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We used a Tennessee Visitors Center coupon to stay at this location(great deal in most cases). This place needs a really good cleaning and the bedding replaced. We had to have the linens changed when we got there, then we would not use the comforter, and the carpet seemed dirty. You don't expect a place like this to be highly rated, but cleanliness goes a long way with us...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times through the years and every time I return the rooms get worse. The management and staff are very nice and helpful but the rooms smell bad, the carpet should have been replaced years ago and the air conditioner was either freezing me or not coming on. It wouldn't take allot of money to fix this place back up but wait much longer and it will be too far gone.

Room Tip: Get in early and get a non smoking room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank joebiker1
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Drove into this place on our way to Nashville. It served its purpose for one night but having stayed in many more motels on the road since this was by far the worse. I have to agree that the sheets had holes in, the rooms smelled and I just couldn't wait to get out of there the next morning. If you are passing through and just need a place to crash then consider it, but for one night only!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 6 April 2013

First the good. I did feel safe as could be with the bad area right down the street and i didnt see any bugs. Our story, We were on our way to Florida and stayed one night and this was our only option at that time. The room smelled bad, like what a smoking bar would smell like first thing in the morning. The light wall switch plate beside the bed had so much filth you could have wrote your name on it with just your finger. Bedding was old and worn out. I mean you can see through parts of the sheets and cigarette holes to top it off. The carpets were so dirty I took the sheets from the other bed and placed on the floor for us to walk on. I could go on and on but I think I said plenty.

• Stayed: March 2013