We booked three king size bedrooms for our family and they were all very comfortable with a small refrigerator and microwave in each room. The staff was very helpful in giving us directions and a map, and we thought the breakfast that was provided was more than adequate, There were waffles with both strawberries or syrup, microwavable cheese omelets that tasted decent, cereal, oatmeal with various toppings such as brown sugar or raisins, fruit, and a selection of bread for toast as well as both hot and cold beverages. Large breakfast area and an attendant on duty to make sure that there was plenty of food and that the tables were clean during the breakfast hours. The price of our rooms was so reasonable, I would definitely recommend staying here when visiting Chattanooga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off Interstate 75 and only 4 miles from the Chattanooga International Airport, our Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is your place for a sunny stay in the Chattanooga area. A seasonal outdoor pool, ample parking for large vehicles, dry-cleaning service and a business center make your visit fun, convenient and productive. Get a great start to each day with a free daily newspaper and free Daybreak continental breakfast, and access our free Wi-Fi Internet any time throughout our hotel. For your comfort, rooms feature plush bedding and an ergonomic work station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Fairfield Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Fairfield Inn