Very affordable in an excellent location near the mall and five minutes from most attractions. Many restaurants within walking distance. The room was nice, but a little cramped with two overgrown teenagers! The beds were very comfortable but the sheets were almost too small. The kids enjoyed the pool area and breakfast each morning. The noon check-out was nice so we didn't have to be in a rush to leave. Don't visit the gas station at the end of the street, they charged $11 for 3 waters and a bag of popcorn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off Interstate 75 and only 4 miles from the Chattanooga International Airport, our Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is your place for a sunny stay in the Chattanooga area. A seasonal outdoor pool, ample parking for large vehicles, dry-cleaning service and a business center make your visit fun, convenient and productive. Get a great start to each day with a free daily newspaper and free Daybreak continental breakfast, and access our free Wi-Fi Internet any time throughout our hotel. For your comfort, rooms feature plush bedding and an ergonomic work station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Fairfield Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Fairfield Inn