Spent one night here and it was a great night! The room was very clean upon entering, actually smelled a light scent of bleach which was a wonderful surprise, I think clean when I smell bleach, house keeping seems to be really on top of things here.The room had been renovated and had a small fridge and nice flat screen tv with a good selection of channels, the bathroom was very clean and the shower was very hot with awesome pressure, bed was very comfortable, I didn't want to get up! There are several good dining options next door or very close by and a few gas stations as well. The area is right off the interstate but very quiet, I didn't get to try the continental breakfast or the pool but it all looked like it was a nice set up. I would definitely come back to this hotel and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off Interstate 75 and only 4 miles from the Chattanooga International Airport, our Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is your place for a sunny stay in the Chattanooga area. A seasonal outdoor pool, ample parking for large vehicles, dry-cleaning service and a business center make your visit fun, convenient and productive. Get a great start to each day with a free daily newspaper and free Daybreak continental breakfast, and access our free Wi-Fi Internet any time throughout our hotel. For your comfort, rooms feature plush bedding and an ergonomic work station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Fairfield Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Fairfield Inn