I would not stay at this hotel ever again. Next to impossible to get in the room, the door would unlock but extremely hard to get door to open, had to slam body into it. Then when other people came in at 2 am and had a hard time getting into their rooms because of the doors, they were talking and yelling back and forth and then stated that they were going to try key in my door and see if it opened. The room and bathroom was dirty as well as the bedspreads. The tv didn't work properly. The continental breakfast was a joke. There are no elevators so had to carry up the luggage 2 flights of stairs. Staff not helpful in regards to any of the problems we encountered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off Interstate 75 and only 4 miles from the Chattanooga International Airport, our Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is your place for a sunny stay in the Chattanooga area. A seasonal outdoor pool, ample parking for large vehicles, dry-cleaning service and a business center make your visit fun, convenient and productive. Get a great start to each day with a free daily newspaper and free Daybreak continental breakfast, and access our free Wi-Fi Internet any time throughout our hotel. For your comfort, rooms feature plush bedding and an ergonomic work station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Fairfield Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Fairfield Inn