“Good Stay Near Airport”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75
Ranked #65 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We choose to stay here because they allowed us to park our car here while we continued on with our trip. The hotel is situated close to both the airport and I-75, so there is easy access in and out. We found the breakfast to be a little better than at most Hamptons. All in all a very good stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for letting our future guest and our team know how your stay went. We certainly appreciate the kind words. I will be sure to share them with our staff tomorrow at our daily huddle. We do take a lot of pride in having a great breakfast. Please be advised that Hampton Inn has just upgraded its breakfast system wide. We have a lot of great changes to our eggs, pastries and other items. It will be the perfect way to start a morning after a good night’s rest. Should you ever be in our area again, please continue to stay with us and let us know you are here. We would ld like to thank you personally.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Our family met over Thanksgiving at this hotel as a mid point from where we live. We could not have chosen a more appropriate place. Everyone on the staff from front desk, to kitchen, to room care, to maintenance were outstanding. The attitude of doing the job well with friendliness and care was obvious. Everything was great! It was also very convenient for a visit to Chattanooga.

Dear Thankful Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us and making my staff's holiday a great one. We were glad your family got together and honored that you choose our hotel. Thank you for all you did for our staff that weekend as they were away from their family’s while working. I know you provided them a little warmth by letting them be a part of your thanksgiving. We hope to see you again and thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Great friendly staff and very nice hotel. The breakfast staff was so friendly and helpful. I failed to get the woman's name tending the breakfast, but she was awesome. I had my hands full with 2 small granddaughters so she helped make waffles and carry plates to the table. Wonderful experience!! I will always stay at this hotel during my trips up north!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for recognizing Kelly in our breakfast area. She is a valued team member at our hotel. It is nice to know the efforts of Kelly and others on our team made the difference in making you want to come back on your next visit. We look forward to your next visit and thank you so much for your kind words.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

This hotel is somewhat of a deal. The building has both exterior and interior rooms. I prefer the interior access that is offered in the back building on the property. It felt very safe with key-entry required and was very quiet. The room sizes was excellent and everything was clean and in good repair. Housekeeping does a great job of keeping everything stocked and clean. Most of the staff is outstanding. I was a little put off at check-in at how the desk clerk had friends or other employees there visiting but they stepped away and everything was processed properly - and it was Thanksgiving. Everyone that I came in contact with from the desk to the breakfast staff made me feel very welcome and had a big smile. I will definitely plan to stay here again on future trips to the Chattanooga area. Well done.

Room Tip: I recommend the INTERIOR access rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for your comments. It is very nice to hear such positive feedback. I know my staff has been working very hard to achieve the comments you have gave. I have shared your comments to them this morning after breakfast and they were smiling and clapping. Thank you your feedback made our day. If your are ever back in our area, we would love to have your stay with us again. Thanks for your business.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We agree and share the opinion expressed by Jerome B. Definitely a very good value. The convenience of being right off the highway is a plus if you drive when you travel. The set up with several buildings not interconnected could be detrimental especially to senior citizens moving from their rooms to access the eating area where free breakfast is served every day. If you are not staying in the main building, you have to walk or drive from your room to the dining area. If you drive, there is no parking available close by. In November, when you have very cold, sometimes freezing days, to walk could be hazardous. However, as you know there isn't anything perfect, I still would recommend and will come back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter and more private.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SallyPereira

Thank you for your honest appraisal of our hotel. We certainly appreciate your feedback and totally understand about how spread out our property is. I wish we could work out a solution to that issue, however, it would be a hard one to solve. But thank you for all the nice comments about our hotel, it is comforting to know you were 100% satisfied with your stay as that is our goal. Please come back and stay with us again if the opportunity presents itself again, Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

This might not be the nicest Hampton Inn we've ever stayed in, but the lower than usual rates and the super friendly front desk staff compensated for it. The setup is more like a large motel with actually several buildings not interconnected and access to some of the rooms directly from outside. Once inside the room though, it was all nice with many special touches such as a couple sweets and a bag of microwaveable popcorn. The breakfast, included in the price, was copious and diverse.
Some areas such as the outdoor stairs will definitely require some TLC, and there was a nice in the lobby apologizing for the mess due to the indoor and outdoor improvements, so hopefully they will be addressed and make the place even better very soon.
Would definitely stay there again. Once you figure out the breakfast, free wifi and other special treats, this is really good value.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Jerome,

Thank you for sharing your comments with our future guest and our staff. We are under works to correct some of the issue you have brought up over the next few months. I have shared your comments with our staff and they certainly do appreciate all your kind words. We hope we continue to be a great value in the future, so please come again. Thank you.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

My grandparents and I went for an overnight trip to the mountains. This was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. When I booked this room, I thought it came with a fridge but when arriving it was only the king rooms that had them. That was my fault but asked about one for my grandmother insulin, the staff had one brought within an hour. We are very satisfied with this hotel and will stay again on our next trip.

Dear Kelly,

Next time you come to Chattanooga, you really need a week, there is so much to do in our great city. We would be glad to host you and point out the hidden gems to see such as the Tennessee Valley Railroad, or the Moon Pie factory. Thank you for staying with us, and showering us with all your praises, we are blushing! Come see us again!