“Expensive....for what it is....but the staff wad amazing!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75

Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75
Ranked #48 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Vestaburg, mi
“Expensive....for what it is....but the staff wad amazing!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Cookies, popcorn & water bottles at check in. that was nice! check in staff & breakfast staff were wonderful. the breakfast was super & the beds nice. it is an older place & I felt I paid too much for what I had. I would probably not choose this hotel again when in the area, unless I could get a deal on priceline or something. overall...it was clean & friendly...just more pricey than I prefer....but I'm kind of cheap :)

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Melissa D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Ghent, West Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We chose this Hampton as it was easy access from the highway. We were highly disappointed in this facility. It is not the normal quality for a Hampton. The rooms were old and outdated and cramped. The electrical outlets were loose (our plugs kept falling out), the bathroom was smaller than a closet, wallpaper was peeling from the walls, a/c/heating unit was loud and not working properly, had to call for a refrigerator and microwave as none were in the room. However, the staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was good. We definately were disappointed and glad we were only there for one night. If ever in this area again, we will not choose this Hampton.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Leigh,

I am very sorry we did not live up to the great things you expect from our brand. Thank you for your honest and percise feedback. It will be very helpfull to our owners and of course our hotel. I have sent you a seperate email. Please contact me if you should have any questions or concerns.
Shelby Twp, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Hampton Inns PROVIDE GOOD VALUE FOR THE $$$. Always consistent, no surprises. Just good clean facilities in every instance. We travel to many south and eastern cities and never have had a problem. Prices are always in line with the competition.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Shelby,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We also thank you for your endorsement of our brand. We love to have loyal customers such as yourself. We certainly appreciate your business and if you are back in our area, please stay with us again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great staff, Great breakfast, Clean quiet room Location very close to I 75, easy on and off Plenty of eating places with in walking distance and short drives Not the Hampton we are used to but still has Hampton standards

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Brucer,

Thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to share your feedback with my staff tomorrow. They will be happy to know you enjoyed your stay and found everything satisfactory. There are 24 hotels and motels at our exit, my staff put me a competitive advantage over my competition as well as a rate that provides a great value. Please stay at our hotel again, and when you do, please come by the desk so that we can personally thank you.
Waycross, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

When we arrived we didn't feel safe but the room itself was clean. The second shift front desk was terrible but the morning shift was very helpful. Breakfast is poor for Hilton hotel standards. We requested a baby crib and asked the reservations lady to give a hotel a call and make sure they have it ready. When we arrived, the crib was not ready and we had to wait for it for an hour. I wouldn't mind waiting but it was very late in the evening and the baby wanted to sleep.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear Azizbek,

I am very sorry for the issues you had at our hotel. It is not the experiences we want our guest to have. Although we are an older hotel, we expect service to be top notch and it was not in your case. I have taken the liberty to refund your credit card. You should not be charged, as we did not 100% satisfy you, it is the Hampton Inn Guarantee. I promise you I will look into the crib for future travelers with that need and also I will talk with Courtney, although we need some of the blame as we sent the second desk clerk home that night leaving Courtney with out and support. Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences good and bad with us, it is very valuable to us.
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

We arrived around 8 pm and was greeted by the most pleasant/friendly staff. They baked us fresh cookies and had complimentary chicken nuggets/snacks/water that was very good. This was one of the original Hamptons that was in multiple buildings. The breakfast was very good with lots of choices. The rooms were very clean and roomy. I would definitely stay here again and would certainly recommend this place. Thank you very much to the staff!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time in letting our future guest and my staff how your stay went. We thank you for your kind words. I noticed you picture and name is of goldwing. Did you know Chattanooga is a great place to ride. We have lots of lakes and scenic view through out the Cumberland Plateau and Smoky Mountains. They start in Chattanooga. Come join us for a weekend or more and stop by the desk to say hello! Thanks for your business.
Dayton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

We stopped here for the night to do some sightseeing in Chattanooga and were on our way to Hilton Head. This place was awesome, the best customer service we've witnessed in a long time. The 3 folks working that night were so friendly, we chatted for some time while they prepared more fresh baked cookies, yummy. They also had chicken nuggets, bottled water, bags of chips for an evening snack. They do this every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night. The hotel is one of the original Hamptons so was 29 years old, BUT has been well maintained thru the years with some recent refurbishment. The price was one of the cheapest we have ever experienced at a Hampton. Everything was great and I. WILL be back when traveling thru this area again!!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time, to let us know how we did. I especially appreciate you recognizing my staff and I will be sure to share with them your comments. With all the hotels on our exit, my staff goes the extra mile for guest, always coming up with unexpected delights for our guest. You comments re-enforce they do get noticed the little extras they do. We hope if you are ever in our area or have friends traveling through Chattanooga, we can be your hotel. We want your business.