My husband and I recently spent the night in an old train car at the Chattanooga Choo Choo. It was lovely! The car is furnished as it may have been back in the days when the train actually carried passengers. I was intrigued by the history of the entire complex. I'm not sure what the regular hotel rooms were like as every couple in our group stayed in train cars. The location is great. There is so much to see and do in the area. The price was a little high but in my mind, it was well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn