The lobby of the hotel is in the old terminal. It is interesting to see as are the trains and miniature railroad. We stayed in hotel number 1 for two nights. Had a half price deal on a standard room. I would have been upset if I paid full price. The rooms are average but ours appeared to be clean. I am not sure why we had to pay $7.00 a night for parking. The breakfast buffet was over $11.00 plus $2.50 for coffee. I've seen better buffets and the wait staff seemed overwhelmed. It was handy to be across the street from the free downtown shuttle. If you have children who like trains, it would be a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn