We arrived on Saturday and checked out Sunday. I don't know the traffic of this hotel during the week, but it was low traffic during our stay and it was only a 5 min or less drive to the entertainment section of downtown. There is a free shuttle that literally arrives and departs every 5-7 mins. You get an opportunity to see the area for free without having to drive and locate parking. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool. Parking is $10.93 per night (tax included). I have never heard of tax being charged for parking. Our room was a decent size. I can not say it was worth the price. I have had better hotel and resort rooms for cheaper. We enjoyed our stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is conveniently connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center, making this hotel an ideal destination for meetings. The hotel is situated in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to several top attractions, including the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Nearby attractions also include the Chattanooga Regional History Museum, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga