Valet Parking was very necessary here due to the fact the facility we had to go to UTC was further to walk to. The Valet parking guys were fabulous and helpful! Loved the room service breakfast! Staff was present & very helpful. Our room had been freshly cleaned daily with towels and toiletries too! A lot of attention to details was noted with fresh lemonade downstairs for travelers. Enjoyed the recommendation of the Big River Grille Big River Grille & Brewing Works-big hit with my husband who loved the flight of 6 beers with one new Octoberfest beer thrown in too! Food was reasonable and plenty of it too. Caught the free town shuttle to Big River just outside the hotel. A definite win-win place to stay & we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is conveniently connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center, making this hotel an ideal destination for meetings. The hotel is situated in the heart of downtown and within walking distance to several top attractions, including the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre and Creative Discovery Museum. Nearby attractions also include the Chattanooga Regional History Museum, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga