Stayed here for one night on our way to Florida. Our room was very clean and beds were super comfortable. Everyone in hotel was friendly and welcoming. It was a truly a pleasure to stay in the hotel.
We arrived late evening on a very cold day and thus chose to have our dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. I have to say we were impressed with food and service. The dinner we had was reasonably priced and delicious. Service was outstanding!
We didn’t get to try breakfast there as in the morning we left early and didn’t feel hungry.
The parking in the adjacent garage was free (we just had to slide our hotel door key on the way out of the garage). In any case, even without a free parking, the parking cost for one night was supposed to be only $8.00, not $14.00 like some here said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Downtown Chattanooga, the Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is within walking distance to the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre, Creative Discovery Museum, and nearby the Chattanooga Regional History Museum University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. The Chattanooga Marriott has an indoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Business amenities at this 3-star property include a 24-hour business center, flexible meeting rooms, and audio-visual equipment. Dining options at this business-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/cafe, and a bar/lounge. The staff provides concierge services, wedding services, and event catering. Additional amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, 24 hour fitness facility, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle and onsite covered parking is available.All rooms have beautiful city or mountain views. The 343 air-conditioned guestrooms at Chattanooga Marriott Downtown include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers, wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge applies),and 32-inch LCD televisions equipped with premium satellite channels. All accommodations provide ergonomic chairs and phones with voice mail. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include an iron and ironing board and clock radios. In addition, amenities available on request include refrigerators, a turndown service, and hypo-allergenic bedding and daily housekeeping service. Plan your next stay in Chattanooga at the Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga