Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
US$222
US$188
  • Pool
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
ComfortInn
US$145
Travelocity
1,014 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe concierge loungefront deskfree shuttlehotel restaurantvalet parkingoutdoor poolelectric shuttlestaff was friendlylookout mountaindowntownconferenceaquariumstarbucksbellmanattractionslinens
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been at the Chattanooga Marriott (Convention Center Hotel Downtown) since 2008 ... we would like to congradulate Mr. Underwood for his award as Marriett GP of the year. Congrats to you Mr. Underwood.We go to this hotel every six to eight weeks and are treated like family, from checking in to checking out. The treatment we receive is a pleasure and we are planning on returning in about six weeks. If you want a great experience, stay at the Marriott Downtown Convention Hotel. The staff are exceptional - from checking in to checking out - the lounge, the dining room and housekeeping. A wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Personnaly, I do not feel the service is any less from staying on the lower floors to the 16th floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
TomU3, General Manager at Chattanooga Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hi Terry G

Thanks so much for your business, dating back to 2008. I appreciate your comments and will share them with our staff. Thanks for continuing to stay with us and we'll look forward to seeing you in a month or 2 it sounds. Thanks again!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed here for a business trip and spent time in the attached convention center. It was convenient that I did not have to leave the building to attend my meetings. The staff was courteous and eager to help me anytime I came across them. The room was average. The pillows were far too soft for me, even using two. A Starbucks is in the lobby for those needing a fix! The best part of the hotel is the FREE trolley that stops right next to the hotel. This trolley will take you on a loop of downtown to restaurants, attractions and nightlife. We never had to move our car! We did miss the trolley one night and took the easy, straight shot walk back to the hotel. This hotel is very close to the interstate-easy to hop on and off.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TomU3, General Manager at Chattanooga Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Hi Cindy L

It sounds like you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for your feedback. I will share with our team. We are in the process of upgrading our guest room pillows right now! Thanks again for your business and we hope that we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I recently stayed at the Chattanooga Downtown Marriott and found the overall hotel to be very nice and the employees to be courteous and helpful. The beds were extremely comfortable and the array of different pillows already on the bed was a nice change compared to having to search for one that will work for me in closets, drawers or calling front desk.

Two things that were a little surprising, one, some of the grout in the shower was discolored due to mold issues (I don't think there was mold, but the discoloring shows there was or is an issue), time to get someone in there and replace it. The second was having to pay for parking in the underground lot. I would like to have seen a discounted rate for hotel guests since we're choosing their hotel - but that might just be that I'm not used to paying for hotel parking in any of the larger cities I've stayed in - Toronto, Atlanta, Richmond to name a few...

Overall, I would recommend this reasonable priced hotel and would most likely stay there again on my next business trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
TomU3, General Manager at Chattanooga Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Ariana S

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and comments. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do charge for parking, but it is discounted for hotel guests and it is in a covered/secured garage. I will follow up on your housekeeping comments today, as well. Thanks again for your business and for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The Marriott was a good hotel to stay at so we could get to the places we need to. Close to the ball stadium where my husband had to be for a race he was in. The only draw back was it did not have a microwave or small fridge. The rooms were very comfortable and the staff was wonderful. Have stayed here twice and will go back. The only thing we did not like was you could hear in the next room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara W

BobbyRockFordTN

Thank you! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your visit and our central location. We do have some rooms with refrigerators and microwaves, and also have them upon request, so on any future visits, please keep in mind or note in your reservation. Thank you again for your business and we'll hopefully see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Very helpful staff at front desk, in restaurant, and in 2nd floor bar. Clean hotel and rooms; liked the breakfast variety...bagels, fruit, nuts, eggs, etc, the free shuttle runs often and makes it easy to get around town; went with friends and family for the half marathon and we all enjoyed our stay; will stay here again if in Chattanooga.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BlueSkye120
TomU3, General Manager at Chattanooga Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Hi S W

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the accomodations. We hope you'll keep us in mind for any future visits to Chattanooga.