Stayed here on the way to Orlando.
1. Great pool. I work in pools and this one was clean and balanced.
2. One site restaurant had great chicken and onion rings.
3. Has a Starbucks. So awesome!
4. Valet was easy and quick
5. Room was clean and quiet.
1. Floor around pool and entry to the pool area is incredibly slippery, especially for children.
2. Valet was expensive.
3. Starbucks was crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Chattanooga, the The Read House Historic Inn and Suites is ideally situated for business, weekend getaways, or a vacation in one of Tennessee's most historic cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Read House Historic Inn And Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Read Hotel
- Sheraton Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Sheraton