“great room & service...and my room was free!!”

Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Ranked #60 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
“great room & service...and my room was free!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2008

As a member of the RRI "club" I got a free nites stay anywhere....thought I'd use it on a trip heading to Georgia, but honestly I wasn't expecting much...after all, my stay was free. From the cheery gent who booked my stay to the pleasant desk clerk at the property I was so pleased & surprised! It's a nice RRI w the newly redone king business room that was clean and really comfortable. Free coffee in the office w USA today is always a nice touch...and the walking distance Texas Roadhouse was a fitting cap to a long days travel. What a nice place! Don't expect the lap of luxury (it's a RRI for cryin out loud *HA*) but it's a clean comfortable stay with friendly & helpful folks!

• Liked — clean & convienient
  • Disliked — a short drive from I 24
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 11 May 2008

My husband and I stayed with our small dog on our way to Helen, Ga and decided to leave a day early. This hotel is on the outskirts of downtown, with access to the mall, PF Changs, Bonefish Grill, and other great places to eat. The motel rooms were small but very clean and quiet but no frills. Take your hairdryer and expect to go to the lobby for coffee. We would stay again considering the money we saved and it is very pet friendly. I booked directly through there website and saved $10 by doing so, glad I did they were booked for the night when we arrived at 7pm on a Sunday night!

• Liked — pet friendly, clean, friendly
  • Disliked — no ammendies
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
n.c.
Reviewed 4 January 2008

My son and his friends went camping, to go climbing at the tn wall. The weather was predicted to be brutal but they were stupid and went anyway. I get the call early tuesday morning...can I find them a hotel room for the night...o by the way, we have a dog with us. I called the red roof inn because of the reviews on tripadvisor and the price. I got excellent service and help. They welcomed the dog (whew) and would let the young men check in with no problems.

The young men report the room was comfortable and clean. Heat worked. The check out time was noon which is always nice. Overall they report a great experience. I know the two people I talked to...first a lady..who told me their computers were down at that time but she would hold a room...i called back and talked to Greg, he not only booked the room but realized I now had two rooms on hold. He took care of that and made sure that no matter how late the young men arrived they would have a room.

You cannot beat the price.

• Liked — price amd service
  • Disliked — LIked it all.
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled with friends
2 Thank strollingbones
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 November 2007

After reading several reviews we selected the Red Roof Inn for its location and its very reasonable price. The check in was OK but our room was missing the sink drain cover and the remote control. Fortunately the front desk had an extra remote control that we picked
up. The room was clean but looked a little "tired". Some of the vinyl
shoe molding was coming off and the carpet was stained. We thought the bed was rather comfortable.

It would have been nice to have had a small coffee pot in the room but the hotel did serve coffee in the lobby. A USAToday was provided.

Due to a change in plans we checked out a day early with no problem.

• Liked — price and location
  • Disliked — "tired" room
  • Stayed October 2007
1 Thank Marilyn B
New york
Reviewed 23 August 2007

This place was worth the price. If you're only staying 1 or 2 nights then book it. It was clean and spacious.

• Stayed July 2007, travelled with friends
2 Thank snowangel2007
Tuscaloosa, Al
Reviewed 27 July 2007

I agree with everyone else...the rooms were extremely clean! The beds were quite awful though. My boyfriend and I woke up with backaches every morning, but you get what you pay for. It is in a great location. Hamilton Place is practically right down the street and the restaurant behind the hotel is really good and you can't beat their prices. The staff was not very knowledgeable and their phone book is outdated, so it was hard for us to get a correct number for places that would deliver food. Overall it was just okay for me.

• Liked — Price, Location to Hamilton Place
  • Disliked — Beds, Staff did not know much about area
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AlaLady
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 22 April 2007

This is a incredible motel at an unbeatable price in a great location right off the interstate. Highly recommended. It is surrounded by approximately 15 restaurants many of which are within walking distance (we loved the Texas Roadhouse next door). There is no breakfast provided by the motel but they do have a fancy flavored coffee machine in the lobby. The room we had was squeaky clean! No fridge in room. Free USA Today newspaper. Front Desk staff was excellent. Landscaping & parking are great. Easy entry/exit from property. Right next to a gas station for fill-up.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — No fridge
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family