“Great Value for Short Stay in Chattanooga”

Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Ranked #58 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 1 June 2008

My fiance and I were riding through Chattanooga and stayed one night. We chose the Red Roof Inn Chattanooga Airport for several reasons. The price was very good. The reviews on TripAdvisor were also good. They accept pets, and also offer internet. All these reasons contributed to our booking this location. Luckily, the reviews were correct. The check-in was easy. The staff was pleasant. The room was clean and had everything that we needed for the night. We chose the King All Inclusive so that the internet was free. The dogs were comfortable as well. The location is close to plenty of places to eat. It's right off of the interstate, which is what we were looking for as well. We would book here again if staying in the area.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 May 2008

NICE hotel for the money!!! Really just your average interstate motel with a nice staff and clean rooms. Bring your own hairdryer and soaps. Comfy beds, nice pillows. Airconditioner could have been colder...didn't realize not getting cold until after midnight and at that point too tired to care. Nice mall down the road with lots of restaurants...grocery store around the corner for any forgotten items.

Overall...quite pleased

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2008

As a member of the RRI "club" I got a free nites stay anywhere....thought I'd use it on a trip heading to Georgia, but honestly I wasn't expecting much...after all, my stay was free. From the cheery gent who booked my stay to the pleasant desk clerk at the property I was so pleased & surprised! It's a nice RRI w the newly redone king business room that was clean and really comfortable. Free coffee in the office w USA today is always a nice touch...and the walking distance Texas Roadhouse was a fitting cap to a long days travel. What a nice place! Don't expect the lap of luxury (it's a RRI for cryin out loud *HA*) but it's a clean comfortable stay with friendly & helpful folks!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2008

My husband and I stayed with our small dog on our way to Helen, Ga and decided to leave a day early. This hotel is on the outskirts of downtown, with access to the mall, PF Changs, Bonefish Grill, and other great places to eat. The motel rooms were small but very clean and quiet but no frills. Take your hairdryer and expect to go to the lobby for coffee. We would stay again considering the money we saved and it is very pet friendly. I booked directly through there website and saved $10 by doing so, glad I did they were booked for the night when we arrived at 7pm on a Sunday night!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2008

My son and his friends went camping, to go climbing at the tn wall. The weather was predicted to be brutal but they were stupid and went anyway. I get the call early tuesday morning...can I find them a hotel room for the night...o by the way, we have a dog with us. I called the red roof inn because of the reviews on tripadvisor and the price. I got excellent service and help. They welcomed the dog (whew) and would let the young men check in with no problems.

The young men report the room was comfortable and clean. Heat worked. The check out time was noon which is always nice. Overall they report a great experience. I know the two people I talked to...first a lady..who told me their computers were down at that time but she would hold a room...i called back and talked to Greg, he not only booked the room but realized I now had two rooms on hold. He took care of that and made sure that no matter how late the young men arrived they would have a room.

You cannot beat the price.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with friends
2  Thank strollingbones
Reviewed 2 November 2007

After reading several reviews we selected the Red Roof Inn for its location and its very reasonable price. The check in was OK but our room was missing the sink drain cover and the remote control. Fortunately the front desk had an extra remote control that we picked
up. The room was clean but looked a little "tired". Some of the vinyl
shoe molding was coming off and the carpet was stained. We thought the bed was rather comfortable.

It would have been nice to have had a small coffee pot in the room but the hotel did serve coffee in the lobby. A USAToday was provided.

Due to a change in plans we checked out a day early with no problem.

• Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank Marilyn B
Reviewed 23 August 2007

This place was worth the price. If you're only staying 1 or 2 nights then book it. It was clean and spacious.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with friends