“OK for Price”

Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Ranked #60 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 10 August 2013

August 10, 2013. Made reservation via priceline on the same day as my stay. Got a small, older room. Hotel is clean and the front desk clerk is knowledgeable and helpful. WiFi was a bit weak but functional. The price is right and the motel is conveniently located.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
RedroofChatt, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw about our hotel. We are currently in the process of getting bids for faster WiFi at the hotel. Hopefully in couple of weeks we should have it in place. Thank you for the kind words about my staff. I will share this review with them.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

at first kristen was amazing in booking my reservation.very nice had all the answers and if i owned the property she is who i would want in charge A+ employee. maggie was very helpful also in telling me how to find places i was looking for very helpful. these two ladies assured when i come back i will call your facility first.only one problem when i was there and Jose took care of it promptly and with these 3 people made my stay very enjoyable. thank you Kristen Maggie and Jose

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank april p
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about my staff and the hotel. I will share you comments with the staff during our monthly meetings. I hope you contuine to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

August 5, 2013
We reserved online the same day, were received very well, the person at the desk had upgraded our room, and put on the ground floor as I requested. The morning manager Maggie arranged for our return trip and was extremely helpful. The fact, is, every one of the staff that we had contact with was very helpful and are to be recommended. The room itself, was really nice. Terry R.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry R
RedroofChatt, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Hello Mr. Terry!
Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and hotel! I really appreciate it!. I'm very happy to hear you had a good stay with us and enjoyed the upgrade, I enjoyed speaking to you while you were here and I'm glad I was able to make the adequate arragements to your next arrival, we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Thanks,
Maggie

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We stayed one night here, and booked the room the same day. We were welcomed by Suzanne, who has to be one of the nicest hotel staff members we've met. She recommended all kinds of places for us to eat, and things to do. Gave us directions and made us feel very comfortable. She even upgraded our room and it was great! Very clean and everything worked. We would recommend this hotel for everyone, not only for the great price, but great value as well.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank MrsArmyWife
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Hello,
I am glad that Suzzane upgraded you to the new rooms. I will let her know how thankful you were. Our staff appericates the good feedback from our guests. I hope you contuine to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Our room was fine, neat and clean for an older motel, and there are many pluses to the location. You're really close to the interstate and close enough to area attractions for convenience. There is a good mix of restaurants close by, offering good choices in terms of both pricing and variety. The downer was the presence of some "interesting" fellow guests, including the two naked ladies on the second floor balcony across from us, and the young fellow with all the tats and piercings who gave me cause to suspect that he was considering a robbery/mugging. For the pluses, I gave a rating of three, but it would have been higher if not for the concerns.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Hello,

Thank you for writing this review. I am looking into the guys hanging out outside. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and your stay. I hope you will contuine to use us next time you are in Chattanooa.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband and I spent the night here when we were in town over my birthday weekend. We got a room with a king-sized bed. It was clean and very nicely updated. Desk clerk Tasha went above and beyond the call of duty, helping me to get my redi-card birthday discount , even though I had forgotten at check-in to mention it. And she makes a great pot of coffee as well! The only suggestion I would have is perhaps some improvement to the a/c unit. It was a little noisy, and the vents aren't adjustable, so cold air blew right into my face at night. Otherwise, our stay was great!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Hello,

Happy belated birthday. Hope you enjoyed your weekend getaway for your birthday. Thank you for your kind words about Tasha and the hotel. We just replaced all the AC units. They are brand new. I will look into them why they are making noise and why the vents are not adjustable. I hope you will contuine to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We called and spoke to the most helpful, sweet woman Suzanne. She took the time to give us directions and even called us back with information we had requested. We were pleasantly surprised by our extremely clean an updated room. Excellent value for the price!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about Suzzane. She is a great asset to our company. We are please to hear that you found our renovated rooms to be nice and clean. I hope to see you again next time you are in Chattanooga.