“Great place to stay, especially if you are traveling with a handicapped friend!”

Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Ranked #60 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I can always count on Red Roof Inn having a large handicapped bathroom, with a roll-in shower. This is very important, since my friend cannot stand or walk. I was also impressed with the new laminate flooring! It made it so much easier for my friend to get around in the room. And the new black counter-tops on the sink, table, bedside table and armoire were lovely!! The King bed was very comfortable. We slept well! Stayed two nights over Labor Day weekend. Kirsten, the receptionist, was great about helping me find places to see, gave us a 10% discount ticket for dinner, and even came out to the car to greet my friend. We had a lovely stay and will continue to use Red Roof Inns in our future travels!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Hello,
Thank you for your kind words about our staff and the hotel. We take great pride in providing great service and great quality room to each and every guest that stays with us at our hotel. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I made my reservation after 8PM via the tollfree desk from about 100 miles away for a same-night room. When I arrived, the front-desk clerk, Kristen, could have used 2-3 helpers. She is great at multi-tasking. I think she had three callers on Hold and three in front of her to check in, but she was cool, calm and collected throughout. Very friendly and polite with those on the phone and waiting. The property was clean, and my room as a great deal for a last-minute reservation. Red Roof Inn has been my first choice for several years. Fortunately, I didn't know about the public computer in the lobby for guests until eating a quick breakfast before Day 2 of 700 miles on my motorcycle! Thank you.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Hello,

I would like to thank you for writing a wonderful review about our hotel and Kristen. I will share your review with the staff during our monthly meeting. We greatly appericate your comments about our hotel. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Calistoga, California
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We paid $49 after taxes for a room in which we stayed during labor day weekend 2013. The location is good as far as being surrounded by many restaurants & stores. It is about 10 miles away fron chattanooga downtown though.

The reception is quite nice & the receptionist lady was also quite nice & helpful, which made me get really excited about how nice the room would be. .but NO.... the room was quite small & extremely basic which I guess is reasonable for the price, but somehow I always thought red roof inns were supposed to be niceshis places to stay. Our room had a nasty & penetrating smell. On a better note it did seem reasonably clean. No sign of bed bugs. The shower was nice, good preasure & water stays hot. The room has a mini fridge. They said they offer free breakfast from 6am to 9 am which I thought it was kind of ridiculous; no offense but we aren't all senior citizens here who get up as soon as the sun is out. The lady also said there was free wi fi but it kept messing up in my phone...I was havin issues connecting to it so I just used my 4G service.

I think this just about summarizes it all. There is also free parkin out side the rooms. Hope this helps!

• Stayed August 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We have been having problems with the WiFi. We are in the process of changing to faster WiFi. Hopefully we should have that done in a month. I am happy to know that the room was clean and you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully you will conitune to use us in the future.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Very clean, pet friendly room. Recently updated. Great Price! Free wifi. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Only dissent is that it appears there are quite a few people living there full time and it detracts from the appearance of the hotel somewhat.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
RedroofChatt, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our clean, nice, and well priced room. We have spent great deal of time to renovate the hotel. I am glad to see that all the hard work is paying off. I hope you will conitune to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.

The Villages, Florida
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Very CLEAN. Help...management...excellent.
Best RD Roof ever...will be back.
Lynda DeHart
I was traveling alone after my husband's death...I was put on first floor near office for safety. I have stayed at many Red Roofs...best ever..

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
RedroofChatt, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your kind words about my staff. I will share them with my staff during our next meeting. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Mount Pleasant, Texas
Reviewed 10 August 2013

August 10, 2013. Made reservation via priceline on the same day as my stay. Got a small, older room. Hotel is clean and the front desk clerk is knowledgeable and helpful. WiFi was a bit weak but functional. The price is right and the motel is conveniently located.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
RedroofChatt, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw about our hotel. We are currently in the process of getting bids for faster WiFi at the hotel. Hopefully in couple of weeks we should have it in place. Thank you for the kind words about my staff. I will share this review with them.

Midlothian, Texas
Reviewed 8 August 2013

at first kristen was amazing in booking my reservation.very nice had all the answers and if i owned the property she is who i would want in charge A+ employee. maggie was very helpful also in telling me how to find places i was looking for very helpful. these two ladies assured when i come back i will call your facility first.only one problem when i was there and Jose took care of it promptly and with these 3 people made my stay very enjoyable. thank you Kristen Maggie and Jose

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank april p
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about my staff and the hotel. I will share you comments with the staff during our monthly meetings. I hope you contuine to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.