“Small Price, Small Clean Room, Good Value” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Ranked #58 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Mint Hill, North Carolina, United States
“Small Price, Small Clean Room, Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

We requested and stayed in a renovated room based upon reviews I had read before booking the room. The price is a few dollars more than a non-renovated room, but well worth it.
The mattress was firm, the room was clean, and the WIFI worked great - all criteria that are important to me
The continental breakfast was better than some than I've eaten at. It included biscuits and hot gravy (a favorite of mine), bagels, cream cheese, butter, breads, instant oatmeal, orange and apple juice, hot coffee and tea, and a small packages pastry selection. Some packages of instant grits would be a welcome addition to it.
The only negative I can think of to say is that the room lacked in size. It is definitely one of the smallest...if not smallest motel room I have ever stayed in. Since my wife and I were out sight seeing during the day, that did not have much of an impact on us.
When I am in the area again - probably in the near future - I will probably stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have bigger rooms that are also available. We are pleased to hear that you also enjoyed the breakfast. We hope to see you again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Madison, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was offered a discount on the Redi Line. I was greeted with a smile, bottle of water, offered discount coupons for nearby restaurants and was told that the manager upgraded me to a newly renovated room. My room was clean, homey and the the king size bed was very comfortable. The following morning a limited continental breakfast was awaiting. I will definitely be patronizing this location in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RedroofChatt, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Hello,
Thank you for taking to write a wonderful review. My staff will be pleased to see this review. I am glad you enjoyed the new beds in the room. If there is anything else we can do please email me and let me know. Hope to see you soon.

Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We recently stayed at Red Roof Inn by the Chattanooga Airport on Shallowford Road. The experience was very good and I definitely plan to stay there again. We stayed in one of the renovated rooms (those are the only ones I would consider staying in.) These remodeled rooms look great and have all the amenities-microwave, refrigerator, flat screen TV, coffee pots, etc. The price for these rooms are a good value and there is no additional charge for your pet!
Initially, we had a problem with our room as there was an odd smell to the room. We immediately addressed this issue with the Front Desk Receptionist, Yaleidy, who was very professional, courteous and helpful. She checked out our room, agreed there was a problem and found us another room that we were completely satisfied with. We will be back!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Joanne S
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Hello,
We greatly appericate you taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel and our staff. I am glad we were able to move you to a room that you were pleased with. I hope you will continue to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

The Front Desk Representative. Named YALEIDY....was TERRIFIC and showed OUTSTANDING Genuine Care for my Concern...& took Leadership during my stressed situations I was Very Very ImpressedI would. Recommend this place...CUSTOMER. CARE IS VERY IMPORTANT ....THANK YOU...:-) JOHNNY Esq.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about Yaliedy. I am glad to hear and see that our guest are pleased with the quality of the room and service we provide. I will make it point to recognize Yaliedy during our next meeting. Thank you again fro writing this review about our Red Roof in Chattanooga.

Chattanooga
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

When the lady at the front desk found out that we booked our trip using Vayama I really think they stuck us in a "less than desirable" room. She asked if we used Expedia and when I told her Vayama she changed the key. They have a renovated wing and a poorly maintained wing, and that's where she put us. I peered in other windows to prove myself correct. There were maybe 20 rooms unoccupied on the renovated side. Our room looked NOTHING like the pictures advertised on Vayama. I needed to use the refrigerator in our room and we were told it was only a "glorified ice box" by the staff. We had to put buckets of ice in it to cool anything...very disappointed. Hairs on the bathroom vanity. Stains on the towels.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I assure you that you issues and concerns are being addressed. I would also like to talk to you in more detail so if you can please email me at i0162@redroof.com. We do try to provide great service and good quality room to each and every guest regardless of how they booked their room.

Prattville, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean but small. However, the price was small too! It was near to all the attractions. Great restaurants, Walmart, and shopping malls were nearby too. We had a great time in Chattanooga, one of our favorite cities!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about my staff and the hotel. I am glad you found our room to be nice, clean, and affordable. We do have bigger rooms at the hotel. I have been in Chattanooga for 31 years now and can not tell you how much I love Chattanooga. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

The hotel is well-located near many restaurants and other services. The property is well-kept and tidy. The room decor was a little dated but it was spotless and comfortable. For 50% more, I was offered an "updated" room, but I declined. I had no complaints about the "old" decor which lacked a flat screen and granite countertop. I would heartily recommend this hotel. For the (very reasonable) price, it must be the best value in Chattanooga. The breakfast was typical, the only shortfall was that there was no milk for cereal -- "Sorry, we ran out."

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I will assure you that I will look into your problem you had with the breakfast. We are in the process of remodeling the other building. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga.