Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
US$136
Country Inn
US$145
Hampton.com
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$89
US$186
US$179
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$175
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
US$206
US$139
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$210
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbottom floorwaffle housestaff was friendlygood nights sleepfront desk staffbagelsmini fridgerooms were very cleanruby fallskristeninnsratesinterstaterock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We travel twice a year back & forth between North Fort Myers, Florida & central Wisconsin & we always stay at this same motel both ways because the rooms are always so great & the staff is always so exceptional. We always book ahead by phone directly to the hotel & are never disappointed. It's so easy to get to off the interstate & food & gas are right next door. We stayed in a new renovated room & for the first time ANYWHERE, the room had a frig. that actually was COLD but it also had a freezer compartment that not only was big enough to use but was also FROZEN, which made the entire unit actually usable! The grounds were quiet & the room very clean.

Room Tip: We booked one of the newly renovated NS1KMU, non-smoking Standard 1-King Bed with micro & frig. Could probably had a cheaper room but felt it's nice to travel & stay in the "best". Stll is less than the so-called higher-end places that are around. Also really like the outside entrances to your room. Plenty of room in this room!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hello,

Thank you fro taking the time to write a wonderful review about my hotel and the staff. We are glad to see that you are our loyal customer in Chattanooga. I hope you will continue to stay with was when you travel back and forth from Fl and Wisconson. If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to call or email us.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

For around $50 a night, you really can't beat it. I reserved a renovated non-smoking room and was not disappointed in the cleanliness or comfort. This is a fine place to stay the night. Front desk was friendly. I accidentally made my reservation for the wrong night and the General Manager was nice enough to call me the next day to let me know I wouldn't be double charged for the night I wasn't there.

Skip the breakfast. Waffle House is right there.

No complaints about this hotel. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hello,

Thank you for writing a wonderful review about my hotel and the staff. I am glad we took care of your problem right away. We take great pride in helping each and every guest right away. I hope you will continue to stay with us when you come back to Chattanooga.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We booked this "Deluxe Double room with two Double Beds" and it was anything BUT deluxe. The description said there would be a hair dryer, microwave, desk, etc.....

There was no microwave, no desk, no hair dryer....there was a TV....but it was really old and had lines through the picture...barely watchable.

When we arrived we were given our key and told where to go, when I got to the door, it was open. I walked in to unmade beds,there were sheets, but not blankets or bedspreads...I picked up the phone to dial the front desk, but then decided I had better look around to make sure there was nothing else we needed....our door was still open because we hadn't unloaded the car and a young man walked in with blankets and bedspreads and looked surprised to see us...he said "Is this your room?" He left the bedding on the end of the bed at our instruction, we just made our own bed.

The room was hot so I turned the air conditioner on, and found that the knob that adjusts the coolness was broken and there was no way to turn it, so we either had to have the air on...or off... So off and on through the evening and night, I had to get up and turn the air on or off.....

The pillows were SAD....my daughter said she was pretty sure they just wadded up the towels that were too stained to use and stuffed them in a pillow case and called it a pillow.

The floors were parquet...and nice but looked as if they hadn't been swept.

We were placed on the "back" side of the building along with what appeared to be construction crews, who were on the upper floor. Several of them spent plenty of time on the balcony leaning over it and watchingus as we were loading and unloading the car.... made me uncomfortable. I left something in the car and opted not to go back out to get it because of this. (This may not be pertinent to the review of the hotel) However, as a widow with two kids I would have thought that they would have put us in a more friendly environment.

We only needed a place to sleep for the night....and it served its purpose..

But this was NOT a deluxe room by any means.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
RedroofChatt, Manager at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Hello,

Thank you for writing this review about our hotel and the staff. I am truly sorry your stay did not meet your needs. I assure you that every issue and concern you had our hotel will be addressed with my management and the staff. One again I am truly sorry for your experience. If you could kindly email me at i0162@redroof.com I can send you something for your bad experience. Once again thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I had stayed at this property a number of years ago, and expected good things. The room was acceptable, physically. However, it was a standard room and had no work surface. I improvised by putting the coffee table on the seats of the two chairs and sat on the bed. The worse part of the stay was that the room smelled of stale urine. The hotel accepts pets, and that might be the reason; I couldn't tell whether it were human or pet.

The good news is that it accepted a Travelcoupons.com coupon for a $10 reduction in price. However, there are about a half dozen hotels in the area that take on-line hotel coupons, and I will try one of them on my next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank erie906
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Hello,

Thank you for writing this review about our hotel. Reviews like your help improve the quality and service at our hotel. We are truly sorry you were not happy with your stay. I assure you that we are taking corrective measures to your concerns and issues. I will personally address them with the staff.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We booked at this hotel because of the reviews. Do not believe them. Other then the courtesy and friendliness of the staff the hotel and room was terrible. We spent $10.00 extra for a renovated room, that was a waster. When I called and made the reservation I asked how big the room was and they said large. The room and bathroom was so small it was ridiculous. We had ants in the room and there was diabetic test strips on the airconditioner. The toilet did not flush properly. Also the continental breakfast was very poor. For a few dollars more I could have stayed at a much nicer hotel down the street.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review about our hotels. I am sorry we did not meet your needs. I would love to hear more about them if you could email me at i0162@redroof.com I truly apologize for your experience at our hotel.

Thank