“THIS HOTEL IS AMAZING”

Ranked #61 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Duluth
“THIS HOTEL IS AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

This hotel had the best service I've seen in a very long time. We come here every time we are in town and Chelsey is a fantastic employee. She's always the friendliest person there! The beds are so comfortable and the rooms are very clean! I wouldn't recommend anywhere else!

• Stayed June 2014
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about my hotel and Chelsey. She has been a very valuable employee for us at the Red Roof. I will make sure and read this review during our monthly meetings. Also thank you for commenting on our new beds, I hope you will continue to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.

Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Detroit, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Checked in to a moldy, musty smelling room. Evident water damage along the walls. Disgusting tub. The list goes on. Please see pictures and AVOID at all costs. We considered going elsewhere, but other local reviews were just as bad and cost twice as much. Not thrilled with Chattanooga at this point.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Hello,

Thank you for writing this review. I am sorry about your experience at our hotel. I will personally look into the condition of the room and get it addressed.

Naples, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Reserved a non smoking room. Given a smoke filled room. Towels stained. Unidentifiable stains on the wall. Breakfast not replenished. People loitering in parking lot. For $10 more you can do a lot better down the street. Not a good stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Comments like yours help me improve my hotel. I want to apologize about your experience at my hotel. From reading other reviews you can see we do not try to give our guest a bad experience at our hotel. I will certainly be looking into this and getting it resolved so any future guest will not have the same problem.

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed at the Chattanooga Airport hotel in Chattanooga in May and it happened to be the Saturday of graduation so there were a lot of people at the hotel and some set up a tent in the parking lot so they could party. Lots of people complained so the staff had them removed. I have to say that the staff were good but the hotel itself was older and not fixed up or modernized. We were disappointed and decided that we may not stay there in the future. Timing was bad too as the restaurants nearby were crowded and very noisy so it was not a relaxing stay.

Room Tip: This hotel did not have a fitness center, pool or even continental breakfast. The price was OK but...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Bcairnlove2013
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are constantly upgrading our hotel. We currently have one building that is completely remodeled. The second building is almost there. I hope you will give us another chance to prove that we do have good quality and clean rooms.

Thanks
Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were driving from Florida back home to Missouri, and Chattanooga was our stop-over point. On the way down to Florida, we had stayed at a Red Roof in Knoxville, Tennessee, and it was no frills but clean and comfortable. So when we made a reservation at the Red Roof in Chattanooga we thought it would be similar. The front desk staff was friendly, but that is where the positives ended. The room smelled when we opened the door. There was unsavory activity going on in the parking lot. The walls in the room had water damage stains, as if bad plumbing work had been done on them sometime in the past. We really enjoyed our stay in Chattanooga - exploring the battlefields, driving through Lookout Mountain, etc. But our sleeping accommodations were the low point of the trip.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Reviews like yours help me improve our hotel. I am sincerely sorry that our room did not meet your standard. I am currently looking into the situation about the water stain and the smell in the room.

Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I came in and immediately was greeted with a simle. I came in before check in time but they told me my room was ready and I can go ahead and get comfortable. Its clean and has a flat screen which I needed for my ps4 hookup. Also it VERY close to the mall and everything that you can think of. I'm very surprised with this red roof and I will be coming here again.

• Stayed June 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and the staff. Comments like yours help our staff feel proud of the hotel and their job. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Red Roof seems to be improving their reputation lately, by our experience; this one, unfortunately, makes us suspect again. The reviews were all excellent, so we made reservations while on the road. We had a Trip Advisor price of $49. Can't beat that. Many of the reviews did say to ask for the renovated rooms; perhaps we should have. The room was okay, but nothing great. Had a smokey/stale smell. Carpet has one stain that I saw, but that could happen to brand new carpet. AC was bad; when we checked out the next day, I complained about it; the clerk said "I keep telling him about it and he won't do anything. Most of the AC units in that building need to be replaced". She then went on to say if you just kept "playing with it" long enough, you could get it to work. It certainly didn't get cool enough for us! Breakfast was pretty straightforward, nothing past continental and was meager at best. No place to sit in the "breakfast room". Didn't keep stocked well. Wouldn't stay again if travelling through the area unless we looked at room first and checked the AC status!

Room Tip: ask to see a room first; get the ones that have already been renovated
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JohnandJana
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry that your AC unit did not work properly. I assure you that I will be looking into this right away. If you could please email me at i0162@redroof.com to discuss your experience in detail at our hotel I would greatly appericate it.