Economy Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$210
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
Comfort Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$84
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$128
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2011

The door that was supposed to protect the guests' corridor was propped open with a cigaretee disposal can, anyone could have walked in from the street 24/7 and when the wind blew, the entire facility smelled like a big, abandoned ash tray.
The propped-open door didn't hide the smell of whatever kind of mold, filth or rotting matter.
This Motel had no amenities than it advertized; it's alleged computer reservation system was broken for over a week.
At around 10 at night before I planned to leave the next morning, the purported Manager got another day's rate from me by threating to call the cops or I thought would jump the desk and assault me.
Worst motel stay in my entire life!

Room Tip: anywhere but this dump
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank David S
Reviewed 20 June 2010

I tried to stay at the Roadway Inn, Chattanooga,TN. Upon checking in to my room I found illegal drugs & paraphenalia. i went to the clerk & she said housekeeping was not there but that she would give me another room. After dinner I went to the new room & it was inadequate, there were no blankets & it was not clean. I asked the clerk to please give me a blanket. She was rude & said that she went to the 1st room & did not find anything & demanded that I go back to the other room or I was to leave the property. Her tone was threatening to the point that I cslled the police. As I was talking to the officer she walked to the room w/ another person that was NOT a hotel employee they were going to physically remove me. She said that I was to leave & that I would be charged for both rooms. I am disputing it w/ my bank. The 1st room had a make-shift pipe w/ drug residue in it, razor blades, and other items. I have tried to call the property to resolve it & have been denied manager info & no effort has been made to resolve it or to return our payments for the 2 rooms I did not stay in.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank snickerlynn
Reviewed 19 July 2009

Please spend the extra $20 or $30 to stay closer to downtown. The hotel itself was just okay. Our room smelled awful and was very hot. After a long drive, this is not what we wanted to walk in to. There was a church group in town and they took over the breakfast line and the pool. We could not use the amenities we were looking forward to. The location is not close to downtown or the sites on Lookout Mountain as the website advertises. Be prepared to do a lot of driving.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 0117
Reviewed 25 June 2009

Only stayed one night. Just needed somewhere to stop for the night before we went on to the Smokies. Booked the reservation on priceline.com. It was about $90 for one night. Can't complain about anything from our one night stay there.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mj23bulls
Reviewed 12 April 2009

We stayed one night at this hotel. We arrived very late and found that there was one bed in our second room that didnt even look like it was made. Good thing we bring an extra set of sheets just for this case. Then when we went to breakfast, the attendant seemed to be too busy reading her paper to assist us. We couldn't get out of there fast enough.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family