“Great Overnight Stop” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #67 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Great Overnight Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

This was one of the better Super 8 hotels I have stayed in. We arrived late at night, and the staff were all incredibly accommodating. The rooms were very clean, and updated, and the beds were comfy. The only thing that got to me was the smoke smell in the hallway, but that was to be expected in a hotel where there are smoking and non smoking rooms. We stayed in a non-smoking room and couldn't smell smoke at all. There was a refrigerator in the room that wasn't an extra charge, which is always nice. Breakfast in the morning was good - lots of options like waffles, cereal, oatmeal, coffee & tea, juice...a nice thing to wake up to! There's also a waffle house directly next to the hotel, if you're craving a bigger breakfast. Plenty of gas stations in the area, and easy access to most major roads.
Not to mention, the mountains in the morning are absolutely breathtaking!
I would certainly recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
San Angelo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

The staff here were all great people , Mike Patel provided extreme customer satisfaction, I would stay here anytime , my personal thanks and highest recommendation to Mike and his staff for their assistance in helping my family and myself get back on the road safely. Thanks Truck Driver/

Room Tip: Great Staff Good place to stay
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Super8LookoutMtn, Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga Lookout Mountain TN, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Glad we could help you and your family in a time of need! Thank you for the recommendation and for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful that you gave us such a high rating!

West Des Moines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

This hotel is one of the cleanest, updated Super 8 hotels we have stayed in. The personnel were friendly and professional. The location is great for Ruby Falls, etc. A waffle House is in the parking lot. We would recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Super8LookoutMtn, Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga Lookout Mountain TN, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Thank you so much for the review! We have been hard at work renovating our establishment and it is very kind of you complementing our staff. We all take pride in our work and do our best to provide our guests with the most comfortable stay possible.
It was a pleasure having you stay with us!
See you next time!

Troy, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel on February 7th while I was traveling from Missouri to Florida. I arrived about 7 pm and had a great treatment. The front desk clerk was very helpful when I was asking her about the safety of the hotel and myself since I was a woman traveling alone and wasn’t familiar with the area. She made me feel very comfortable and I enjoyed my stay greatly. The room was very clean and comfortable. I was only there for one evening so I wasn’t looking for long term use out of the room, but for me staying just one evening, or if I had to stay the weekend, it would have been fine for me. Since I am not a morning person, the breakfast and such didn’t appeal to me so I skipped that and was on my way, but I would recommend this as a great hotel to stop and stay at.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Super8LookoutMtn, Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga Lookout Mountain TN, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
The safety of our guests is a responsibility that our staff takes very seriously and we also appreciate you mentioning the service that you received during your stay as this is a standard we strive to provide to all of our guests.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we are honored that you gave us TripAdvisor’s highest rating!

Please think of us again the next time you’re traveling this way.