“Disgusting food and horrible service...”
Review of Dairy Hart

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Hart
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Church Hill
Church Hill, Tennessee
“Disgusting food and horrible service...”
Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

Dont waste your time or money....the review title says it all. Burger had a horrible metallic taste and it took forever to get it even though we were the only ones there. This place wont last long.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I think 200 Silver Lake...”
Reviewed 30 January 2008

I think 200 Silver Lake Road might be the old address, as this restaurant closed due to the owner's retirement, and was re-opened in a new building by a former employee of the original owner.

This review is difficult for me to write, because I like to see local businesses succeed, and I'm sure the owner has put a lot of money and work into the restaurant.

However, I feel that I must be honest when I write a review, and therefore, I don't have anything good to say about the new Dairy Hart. The food is average, but the big problem is the service, which might be the worst I've ever seen. I've heard people say that it's taken them 30 to 45 minutes just to receive a dessert order, and I can attest from personal experience that a full meal takes even longer than that to receive. I've also heard stories of customers thinking they were going to have to leave without paying because there was nobody manning the cash register and no employees in sight for extended periods of time. I hope they correct their problems so they can be successful for years to come.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook