“Stay”

Days Inn Clarksville TN
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel needs to be deep cleaned! It definitely could be renovated, but I understand that depends on funds. That does not excuse the dirty rooms, mildew smell, and the other scent which I was not able to identify. The bathroom door did not close, and the coffee maker had blond hair (I'm a brunette) on it. If I weren't so tired, I would have switched hotels. Cheap rate is not worth it.

The positive to the hotel is the amazing front desk agent who checked me in. She was very informative and extremely pleasant.

There was a discrepancy between the hotel and the hotel's central reservation- the pet fee is $10 and not $8 as quoted online and by central reservations.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
we are really sorry to heard that you didn't pleasant the room. I am sure i will personnally taking care of this issue and fixed it asap. i am apologize for this inconvenience to you. I will go over my housekeeping crew and resolved rightaway. once again i am really sorry about that.
Tecumseh, Michigan
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I had called days before to make reservations for two rooms for the weekend. When I checked in they only had one of my rooms available! My mother was stuck with a smoking room in another building away from us. She was able to switch the next night a few doors away from us but couldn't get the air conditioner to stop blowing out cold despite her efforts to turn the heat on. The comforter had burn holes in it and the toilet took forever to flush after holding the handle down. The breakfast was very disappointing with only cereal, toast, and boxed waffles available. The price I paid to stay at this hotle left my family very unhappy and would not recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
To:- B, Furgason
First of all we are really sorry for any inconvenience to you for ther services you get it from our facility.If you can provide me your complete Last and First name and the actual date, that you stayed in our hotel, because i didn't find B, Furgason in my systems. I want to making sure that what 2 rooms you have it. If you provide me this info , I certainly help you out for sure. I did understand about breakfast items we have it. I want to let you know that we are improving our breakfast on 1st week of May'2014. Then you will see the difference for sure. I Deepley sorry for your mother, because she is stuck with a smoking room in another building. I am also apologize for can't get the air conditioner stop and comforter had burn holes and also toilet took so long. I want to speak about those services you had in our hotel.
Please if you don't mind , would you contact me directly at 931-358-3194.
I am available on Monday to Friday at 9am to 1pm.
Once again I am really sorry and apologize for you and your family for any inconvenience .

Travellers are raving about these Clarksville hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 March 2014

It is a very fairly priced place with exceptionally nice management staff. Our family felt like home. Thanks to all your staff and keep up the good work. If we happen to be here we will stay with you again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville TN, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thankyou so much for your pissitive stay at our daysinn clarksviksville, we are happy about your stay. Please let us know about anything to serv you a better service in future. we wiil happy to serve you again in future. Have a nice vacation and nice spring break.

Thanx:- Pete Patel