“beyond impressed” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
San Diego, California, United States
“beyond impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

I stayed here from 11/26/13 - 11/27/13. I want to start by saying I stayed at another Quality Inn in Big Rapids Michigan and I was very impressed, so needeless to say i had high expectations. i had first bypassed this hotel for the Econo Lodge down the street because their pet fee was lower ($10) than Quality's ($25). BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!! I paid $114.00 for a "suite" at Econo Lodge,ended up getting my money back after having to call the cops when I was refused my refund because I had been in the room for an hour, he all but said I used it for "Happy time" so I was FURIOUS by the time I set foot into the Quality Inn....upon arrival I was greeted with a very Happy face by the name of Peggy, I informed her of my experience prior to arrival, and she asked how she could help. She gave me all the info about the hotel and what I was paying for, the price with a military discount and the pet fee($25) it ended up being 115.00...one more dollar got me everything that follows: an indoor swimming pool (very comfy temperature) a clean hot tub, and a sauna to cleanse...it was amazing. While at the pool I went to the bar (in the lobby) and ordered a drink, reasonable price($5) very friendly bartender! The beds were ridiculously comfortable and the pillows were like clouds, squishy ones, better sleep than I get at home. a sit down breakfast with food to satisfy a healthy eater. Several fruits and Juices, milk (whole, 2%, and skim) cereal, yogurt, bacon, sausage, grits, country potatoes, biscuits and gravy, bagels, toast. my server brought me a POT of coffee, it was like he'd known me all my life :) I got a late check out (noon) so i could get ready for the wedding i was in town for, they even delivered a razor to my room as i had forgotten mine. The Manager on duty got my ice for me I don't know how people stay ANYWHERE else when they come to clarksville I will be back EVERYTIME!!!! I hope this Helps. Thank You!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Holly R
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear Holly:

Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. Your words are music to my ears. We pride ourselves with exceeding guest expectations and I believe in your case we succeeded. I am so happy to hear that Peggy treated you so well and that you were able to avail yourself of the hotel amenities. We hope to see you again soon.

Very truly

David Berck

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
West Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

We were pleased with the hotel. The room was clean and very comfortable. The pool, lounge, breakfast, and other amenities were also very nice. The hotel is well maintained with a wonderful lay out of the lobby area, pool, lounge and restaraunt. What made our stay fantastic and one to remember was the professionalism of one employee. Her name is Karla Gonzales. She went above and beyond her desk responsibilities and her personality was stellar! My son and I won't forget your kindness and fantastic directions!!! Kudos to Quality Inn for knowing how to pick fantastic people!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear Abryant:

Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. Great employees is a hallmark of our property. You experienced one of the best. I will absolutely pass on your comments and also alert the entire staff. We strive to exceed all guest expectations and hope to see you again soon.
Smyrna, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

This is a former Holiday Inn. Rooms have outside entrances. The hotel is a good value. The indoor pool was to cold for me but my granddaughter enjoyed it. The hot tub was fine. The buffet breakfast was okay but seating was a little limited or maybe there were just a lot of early risers. Rooms were more spacious than I might have expected in a Quality Inn. I would stay again. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The property is easy to see just as you come off the interstate but the actual turn in to the hotel pops up quickly and can be missed. Just turn around at the quick shop on your left.

Room Tip: It's outside entrances. We liked facing the courtyard on the 2nd floor but I don't know if t...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Regular:

Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. We are very pleased that your stay was excellent. Our full free buffet breakfast, the only one in Clarksville, is usually quite busy and tend to get crowded all at once and then clears out. Eating a little later is always a good choice. I believe that during your stay the indoor pool heater had just been replaced. I'm sorry you had cool water. We hope to see you again soon.
Suwanee, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

This is a well-maintained, spacious hotel, with extremely well-trained staff, a great breakfast (included), and good security. Everyone was happy and seemed genuinely interested that we enjoyed our stay. I spoke with the General Manager, and he was very helpful. His people seemed to like him, too.

We had a nice, ground-floor room that was clean and well-kept. The hotel is not new, but everything is in top shape. We were happy that they had roving security at night, as we left lots of stuff in our car.

Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: All rooms surround a large courtyard, so other than ground floor, all seem to be the same as far as...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bumblebeecreek
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Bumblebeecreek:

Thank you for responding on Trip Advisor about the Quality Inn. We take great pride in keeping our property in great shape, regardless of its age. We love to exceed our guest's expectations by serving the best free full buffet breakfast anywhere. We hope to see you again soon.
Fort Madison, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is the first time we have ever stayed at this property when coming to TN to visit family.The night we checked in we were greeted by a lady at the front desk who informed me that she had seen there was a lady coming in named "Peggie" and she couldn't wait to meet me as her name was Peggy as well, she continued to tell us that the property manager was also from Iowa and loves it when people from Iowa come to visit as he loves to talk about home. We loved the hotel and all it had to offer and I must say EVERYONE was friendly and as nice as could be. We will deff be back to this property when we visit the great state of TN again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear Peggie G:

Thank you for responding to Trip Advisor about the Quality Inn. I know our Peggy really enjoyed meeting you. I am very happy that you enjoyed our property with all it has to offer, including the free full buffet breakfast, no one else in Clarksville can offer. We look forward to your next visit to Tennessee.
Swansboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Great staff, clean room, delicious breakfast. Enjoyed using the pool and hot tub to unwind after our long drive. It is located close to lots of shopping and restaurants. There is a small office we were able to use to print out my AAA cards. The staff was very accommodating and helped us access the office. Definitely will stay there again.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear Lori J:

Thank you for writing a review for the Quality Inn. I am very pleased that my staff was able to assist you in getting your AAA cards. We strive to exceed all guest expectations. Pass the word and hope to see you again soon.