“Good experience.”

Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good experience.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

For the money it was clean,staff was friendly, and breakfast was good. We didn't get the chance to try out the pool. Only thing they could improve on is the breakfast. Breakfast was really busy, and they didn't have enough help. They couldn't restock the food fast enough and ran out of dishes and silverware.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Price5fam
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Price,

Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. We are happy you had a comfortable stay. I am sorry there were issues with breakfast. It is true that when the hotel is very busy it is harder to get a seat. As a free full buffet breakfast it is very much in demand. We will try to improve the employee service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Clay, Kentucky
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed two nights, first night room was hot, told housekeeper next morning, she informed Tony from maintenance, he came and first cleaned the old one out, checked on us a couple hours later, and decided we needed a new unit. The second night was very cool. The breakfast buffet was the best! Everyone from front desk to maintenance were great! Will stay there again on weekend getaways!

Room Tip: Ask for pool side
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Susan M
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear SusanM:

Thank you very much for reviewing the Quality Inn. I am sorry you had air conditioner issues, but very pleased we were able to rectify the issue to your satisfaction. Our staff goes out of its way to exceed guest expectations and here Tony did his job. We hope your future travels will all be pleasant and that we will see you again.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was a stop over for us on a trip to Wisconsin. Hotel was nice, room was clean. Read other reviews and not sure how you could "Love" this hotel. Pretty much average. The breakfast option was nice. Basic buffet, but was a pleasant surprise for sure. Paid $80 plus for a double. Had a fridge which was nice. Front desk girl said she proudly stated she was giving us a courtyard room. It wasn't, but no biggy. Also, she put us on the second floor. Not sure why when I saw plenty of empty rooms on the first floor. Again, no biggie. There are two pools, whirlpool, steam room and a sauna. Safe area, kind of set back. Next to a gas station if you need any snacks etc. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Zonker:

Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. I am pleased you had a comfortable stay, and enjoyed our buffet breakfast. I am sorry you did not get a courtyard room as you were advised. We try to exceed guest expectations on each and every trip. We will be undergoing some renovations to further improve guest appeal. I hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.
SC
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were very happy with this motel. Room was clean and quiet. Very nice lobby area. We had dinner there because we too tired to look for a restaurant - it was good. Great breakfast (free) with lots of choices. One pool in the lobby area, one outside. Bar near lobby/restaurant.

Room Tip: No elevator - if this is a problem, ask for a first floor room. Also, this place is not easy to fin...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jac2
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Jac2:

Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. We really appreciate your comments and the fact that you really enjoyed your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you not only liked our free buffet breakfast, which all guests love, but also had a good experience at dinner. We try very hard to exceed your expectations. I hope to see you again when in the area.
Missouri USA
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I totally love this hotel.
I know this used to be a Holiday inn, i think I may have stayed here before , just cant remember when , because I still remember everything about this place
This june we were traveling all over the south came by Clarksville and decided to stay here i had looked it up on Trip advisor and the value and pretty good reviews made it look an okay place to stay for me .
Yes I seen the bad reviews as well as the good once there is no such place as a perfect place , sorry to say !!!!!!
I am extremely picky about my cleanliness of my room , because I used to be a housekeeper for the government for quite some time , well this room passed my inspection , and more
The hotel is very cute, love the Pools, hot tub and Sauna , did not use any of them, but they were there for me to use if I had chosen to.
We had dinner at the Restaurant , that was very convenient for us, because we had been riding on our Motorcycle all Day and did not want to get back on that evening to go out to eat.
The food was good and the service was super friendly
Breakfast Buffett was included in the cost of the room which was pretty reasonable, for what you get, I am talking Breakfast Buffett with all the fixings , very yummy
I would especially recommend this place if you have children because they have 2 pools a baby pool and a very nice courtyard

Room Tip: Huge hotel ask to be close to reception or inside of courtyard
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you very much for reviewing the Quality Inn. You are correct that no place is perfect, although we try very hard to get as close as we can. By offering an outstanding free full buffet breakfast we are offering the kind of value that few properties are able to do. As a full service property we offer many amenities that the typical limited service property cannot. We hope you had good travels for the rest of your time on the road and hope to see you again soon.
Portage, Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Bedding was filthy with brown spots. Provided with new linens & explained having to make a bed on vacation was an inconvenience. Were told we would receive a credit. A new comforter wasn't provided because they didn't have anymore. The bed table had sticky stuff on it. I NEVER received any CREDIT! $130 for this! This was a $35 room experience? Is this the way Quality Inn treats its patrons? I tried making several calls, left a message for the manager who never returned my call. One person I spoke with said there was no record of my stay. I would like to know who authorized use of my card then? I have since filed a complaint with the BBB.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for giving us feedback about our hotel. Your review coupled with your family's review (Bevan S) give us a better view of what went wrong with the room. There is no excuse for the condition you found, but more importantly our failure to rectify the situationmultiplied the problem. Since we have now credited your account for your full stay including the pet fee, and hope you are not as disappointed. I assure you that this was an aberration and that most of our rooms are clean and in excellent condition. Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience we caused.
O'Fallon, Missouri
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I booked this hotel because it had a higher rating than others in the area, but I was disappointed with the room. It had a strong musty odor, which made it difficult to sleep. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Joe Z
dberck, Owner at Quality Inn Exit 4, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear Joe Z:

Thank you for reviewing the Quality Inn. I am so sorry you had a room with a musty odor. Did you report this to the front desk which could have moved you to another room? In any event there is no reason that you should have had a below par room. As you stated. our reviews as a whole are quite good, which are come directly from the guest. Every so often we fail to exceed a guest's expectations, as in your case, and I wholeheartedly apologize. We wish you safe travels in the future.