“Bliss in Clarksville”

Rodeway Inn & Suites North
Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Because of positive reviews, I chose Rodeway Inn over others @ Exit 4 that also had good reviews but were $30-$50 more per night. I was not disappointed. Although it was an older style building with entrances to the outside, the room was VERY quiet. The room was sparkling clean, beds were soft and pillows were heavenly. My daughter, grandson and I enjoyed the continental breakfast every morning. The eggs were dry but the waffles were great! Staff was very friendly and helpful. The shower was great and was a very relaxing end to several long, stressful days. We stayed 3 nights. No question - next time in Clarksville this will be my hotel!!!

Room Tip: Has outdoor pool but it wasn't open during our stay.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Judith M
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I read reviews on tripadvisor and thought I'd give this motel chain a try due to the positive reviews. It did not disappoint. It is an older motel with outside entrances. Our room was on the second floor. No elevator. I asked for a room that was as quiet as they offered. April gave us a room toward the back of the motel overlooking the empty outdoor pool. No big deal no one swims at 45 degrees anyway. The room was quieter than I expected. The non smoking room was clean with no lingering odors. The king bed was comfortable for us. I slept as well as one can for being in a strange bed. For us, the motel breakfast was adequate, nothing fancy, just the usual stuff. This motel met all the criteria that I look for when spending one night passing through. Would I stay there again? Yes!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ralph B
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

931-647-6144

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Rodeway Inn there in Clarksville, Tennessee and I was very pleased with the rooms. I chose a non-smoking room and it did not smell at all. The room was clean the the night staff girl named April was very helpful and friendly to my daughter. The bed was very comfortable And I woke well rested. I was very pleased. Breakfast was pretty good too. Great value for the price And would stay there again if I have ever near Clarksville.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank vernbarth

Thank you for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisors survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

931-647-6144

Reviewed 14 April 2014

There were so many 'Choices' in Clarksville TN. We decided to check out Roadway Inn and were extremely pleased with our decision. Check in was easy, Donna was great, efficient and helpful.
The room was clean, beds comfortable... wifi was good, breakfast good. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The property was well maintained - lobby was clean and the property was nicely landscaped. We did use our Choice Reward points the night we stayed, however the rates were reasonable. Thank you for a clean friendly environment while traveling. We will definitely choose this property any time we are in Clarksville TN.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank sstann
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete Tripadvisor's survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and I have shared your kind words to Donna and the rest of the team! Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We stayed hereon a trip home from FL after 13 1/2 hours on the road. We had a room on the second floor and there is no elevator, so that was annoying - but otherwise everything else was fine. Fridge worked, beds were comfortable, good wifi and average breakfast in the AM.

Easy access from the highway and near gas stations, so you can fill up and get back on the road if you're traveling.

Room Tip: There is no elevator to the second floor - you have to haul everything up the stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor's survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Checked in after a long day of travel. Staff was very helpful and the room was clean and fresh. Had a problem with a TV remote and this was fixed promptly by the staff. Breakfast was average, but the space felt warm and comfortable on a cold morning. Great place to stay if you are looking for a clean comfortable bed at a bargain price.

Room Tip: This is not a place for a room with a view!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank photojo13
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete Tripadvisor's online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

For the price this was a great place to stay. The room was clean. The bed sheets were crisp and clean. Our room was very quiet. The TV was a new flat panel. There was a hot breakfast and fantastic gourmet coffee. There were many restaurants nearby. The manager was friendly and helpful. This is not a brand new motel but was well renovated. If all motels offered this much for the price travel would be more enjoyable and affordable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to fill out Tripadvisor's online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.