“Suprisingly nice”

Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Suprisingly nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I had never stayed at a Rodeway Inn before so I was a little concerned as to how it would be but surprisingly, it was very nice. My family & I stayed here just one night on our way back home from vacation. I was impressed. It was very clean and comfortable. I don't have any complaints about it. They do offer a free breakfast with your stay, it was ok, not my favorite but not bad. I would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Some of the reviews had me a little concerned, but we found this property to be very clean and handy to both the interstate and restaurants. The room had handy electric outlets to plug in charging cords, CPAP machine, etc. It also had a nice reading chair and floorlamp for illumination. It was the standard free breakfast, but an exceptionally clean eating area. Internet connection was satisfactory.

But Holy Moley, does "Diana" work there 24/7??? She gave us friendly and efficient service when we registered in the evening, and friendly and efficient service when we checked out the following morning!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rlslaw
milan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Hotel is clean well decorated a nice budget hotel. Located just off exit with several choices of restaurants to choose from.Rooms are a nice size well furnished.Rooms have a thirty-two inch TV in them and a microwave and refrigerator also for your convenience. Property has a small but nice pool outside. A hot breakfast is served daily.Great value for your money.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hamilton County, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Was visiting family in Clarksville and decided to stay at this hotel because of the good reviews. I stayed in room 225 and found after I had awoken that I had bug bites all over me. I found bed bugs on the bed. I tried calling the Front Desk and no one was answering. When I went to check out the girl I think her name was Donna was extremely rude to me. She didn't show any sign of remorse and was preoccupied answering the phone rather than listening to my concern. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Airborne101st
GMTN229, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
We appreciate you staying with us and we do apologize for not meeting and exceeding your expectations during your visit. We always appreciate feedback from our guests to help us
improve our hotel and guest experience.
First and foremost it should be noted that this isolated incident has been taken very seriously by the staff and management of the Rodeway Inn & Suites. Our guests, past and future, should not be alarmed as there is no bed bug problem at the Rodeway Inn & Suites.

Although an isolated occurrence, anytime a guest is not satisfied or not comfortable for any reason it becomes a top concern for all of us, as guest satisfaction and comfort remain our number one priority.

Regarding the incident in question the room was immediately taken off-line; a staff evaluation was conducted, followed by a thorough professional examination. It was not until management was 100% certain that the room was suitable for occupancy was it was returned to inventory. We unequivocally apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort this guest experienced and once again, we would like to assure you that the Rodeway Inn & Suites does not have a bed bug problem. We take every step including staff training and implementing professional preventative programs to insure our guests’ comfort.

Employees of the Rodeway Inn & Suites are firmly committed to guest satisfaction and the guest experience. We would like to personally invite you to experience this for yourself. We hope you will to stay with us again if ever in Clarksville.

Norberto Roman, GM
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

For the life of me, I can't figure out why people seem to like this place. My non-smoking room reeked of cigarettes, the "recently remodeled" rooms were done years ago and look ratty now, breakfast was a joke, and the pool looked like a toilet in a crack house. I mean really, how could they have the pool closed during Memorial Day weekend, and looking like this?! It's neglected, gross, disgusting, and Rodeway has ruined their reputation forever in my opinion!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest:

We truly appreciate your feedback. It is our goal to provide every guest with a positive, memorable experience each and every time they stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected at the Rodeway Inn & Suites of Clarksville. We shared your feedback with our staff and since your last stay, have made changes for the benefit of all our guests.

We also apologize for the condition of our swimming pool and regret that our guests were not able to enjoy it at the time of your stay. Since the pool is an outdoor pool, we begin the process of opening the pool in May and it when we drained the pool, we discovered that the liner was damaged. The damage was discovered too late in the pool opening season and so made it difficult to secure a repair crew that could have the repairs completed in a timely manner before the start of the summer season. Although there was a delay, we were able to complete the renovation by the end of May and our guests that have since stayed with us, were able to enjoy the pool.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in the Rodeway Inn & Suites is our top priority. My staff and I hope you will stay with us again and give us an opportunity to win back your trust.

Norberto Roman, GM
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

We booked a room here for a quick stop-over during a 19-hour drive. We checked in, slept, had breakfast and checked out.

What we experienced in that short time was extremely pleasant. Check in was super easy with friendly staff, our room was very easy to get to and was very clean. We got in a bit late to be able to use the pool, but it looked very nice and clean.

The location was great, too...very quick off the interstate. Overall, a nice stay at a great rate, and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Jdemarco81, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete Tripadvisor's online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I have shared your feedback with our staff on how pleased you were with the cleanliness of rooms and our outdoor pool.

Joseph DeMarco
Rodeway Inn & Suites
931-647-6144
San Juan Capistrano, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

The exterior of this inn needs some TLC but the interiors of the rooms, are clean and nice. Bed was very comfortable. Location was about 6 miles out of the downtown area but simple 15 minute commute so not a problem. We did not go to Fort Campbell but it is close by this property.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JaneSJC
Jdemarco81, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites North, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete Tripadvisor's online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I have to agree please do not mind our exterior rooms, you will receive the same excellent service here.

Joseph DeMarco