“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed there this past Valentine weekend. Awesome hotel. Upon arriving I was greeted warmly (even at 2am). I checked in my room, there was an odor in the room I called down to the front desk. Austin moved me immediately. He also gave me a breakfast coupon for the inconvenience. Which was very generous. Every time I left and returned, I was greeted once again with a smile. I enjoyed my stay. I will definitely return to this hotel when I'm back in Clarksville.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
HGI_Clarksville, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Teeisit ~

Thank you for your review! We value your feedback and as one of our goal is to provide the best service so our guest have a great experience that will make our guest want to come back and visit us. I am glad Austin was able to assist you in switching rooms.

We look forward in having you as a guest again the next time you are in Clarksville.

Take Care!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

The bed was comfortable, room clean. Enjoyed room service and gluten free option. The front desk staff were polite and helpful. There is a military rate. We stayed on the top floor, it was very quiet.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank Nonie Burchfiel... B
Nonie Burchfiel...B

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we were able to accommodate some of your request. We value your feedback and appreciate the 5 stars.

We hope to see you again the next time your travel needs bring you to Clarksville.

Roanoke, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Enjoyed the stay. Price of hotel should include breakfast. Location is great for access to Clarksville or Fort Campbell. Locatin is also close to restuarants and local shopping. Clean rooms and helpfull staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI_Clarksville, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Walter H ~

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at our property. We value the feedback from our guest. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back again the next time your travel needs bring you to Clarksville.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

This place is very nice. The fact that it has real food and not just cereal and bagels is great. My one complaint is the feather pillows but that's just me, I'm a memory foam kind of guy. The room that I stayed in with my wife had the Jacuzzi tub so we didn't even have to leave the room to relax in pool area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest ~

Thanks for the review! We love to hear from our guest and their experience at our property. Our number one goal is to make sure we provide the best service for our guest so that they have a great experience that will make them want to come back and visit us.

We look forward in seeing you again the next time your travel needs bring you to Clarksville.

Lawton, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

very excellent hotel, nothing I could ask more all I expected was deliver, also they will do anything for you to make sure that you are satisfied, I ask then for direction, and they provided to. excellence people who work their they make sure that what it was promise was deliver.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI_Clarksville, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Armaruel P ~

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay and for the 5 star rating. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the staff was able to help you out. It is our number one goal to make sure our guest have the best experience at our property that will make them want to return and stay with us again.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Hotel was very nice and conveniently located near the highway in Clarksville, TN. Reasonable price for the quality of this facility. Furnishings were nice. Restaurant was very good and prices were reasonable. We were glad we did not have to leave the building for dinner after a long day of driving.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI_Clarksville, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Dorothyhydepark ~

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback from our guest as it gives us direction on areas that need improvement.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to stay inside the hotel for dinner.

We look forward in having you as a guest again in the future.

Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Just completed my 6th stay at the Clarksville, TN Hilton Garden Inn and each time the experience got better. The staff made my stay so enjoyable that my co-worker requested and corporate approved our future stays at this and other Hilton hotels if available during all travel. This particular hotel provides excellent customer service with a feel of being surrounded by friends!

Bretski63~

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and to our property. We are glad you are a part of our family and that your corporate team approved our hotel for your future stays.

We look forward in seeing you again.