“awesome pizza!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 4 July 2012

awesome pizza, great deals, friendly staff! get the giant texas size pizza!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Luigi's is the closest we've found to upstate NY pizza. Very good! And if you like big, doughy calzones, they are wonderful here!

Reviewed 5 February 2012

I was at a Friends house that was having a little get together. Everyone was drinking so much so someone suggested we order pizza. We were all saying where to order from; of course we all threw out the major chains, but this place was the cheepest. I don't know which pizza they ordered but it was haaaauuuuge and not to mention good a heck. I even said for my next get together I was going to order from them. I can't find anything wrong with them. Ballin on a budget Try Luigi's Pizza.

Reviewed 26 January 2011

When I moved to Fort Campbell, they catered a family function and my live affair with it began. The pizza is awesome an the Texas size lives up to its name. In the words of my favorite tv sow "oh my God, I can't believe!"