“GREAT PLACE”

Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Clarksville, Tennessee
“GREAT PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Value Place is a great place to stay, whether a few days or for months and months. The staff is wonderful, everyone is always willing to help out with anything that come up. The rooms are immaculately clean and very spacious for being a hotel. The security on site is wonderful with the cameras and safety attendant on site at all times. I love that the hotel is off the main road a little because it quiet and safe. The price is better than anything I found. I will stay at a Value Place everywhere, as long as it's available

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank bec b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013

This very affordable hotel provided a great service at extremely affordable prices. Very good and secure temporary lodging and only 15 to 20 minutes from Fort Campbell. Very courteous and professional staff.
No complaints.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank smith37040
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

I was traveling across country and came across this hotel one night tired after driving 10 hours.
I was met by a very friendly staff who welcomed me in. They were nice enough to place me in a room away from any noise and other guest (i was really ready to sleep).

The room was very clean and was condition was better than expected.
I slept like a champ. I feel like i got holiday inn stay at value best price. Check in was super quick and checking out was even quicker.
Would stay again

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank brandon m
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

I cant believe how amazing of a place this is. It was super clean and the staff there was awesome. As soon as I got in they tended to my every need and even managed to accommodate my picky room choices which had to be in the back of the building on the left hand side lol. The location is great its right by everything yet off a side street so you don't have noise or have to worry about safety at all. I'm a single girl and its nice to know that they have camera's and locks on all the doors, plus someone lives there all the time so I never had to worry about something happening. The price is definitely a plus, its low enough that anyone can afford it and the rooms seriously make you think it should cost way more!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank cindy l
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

Great place to stay in Clarksville. Very clean and the price was right.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank trf5280
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

When i left they charged me for burner drip pans on the stove that already had burn stains whenever i moved in said they had to put in new ones. They also only clean every 14 days pay the same for a regular motel that cleans every day and no 100 dollar deposit to rip off what they want from

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank shthd
bna47040, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
At Value Place Hotel we guarantee the best rate with the cleanest rooms. Clean and safe is our top priority. We will not occupy a room unless it meets or 99 step cleaning process. In this Case we can 100% guarantee there were not any damages to the room prior to this guest stay with us. As told by our other reviews we do every possible for our guest to be 100% satisfied. I do realize in some case we cannot make all guest happy if they are not willing to follow the simple polices that we have at our hotel. If interested please call the hotel to have our deposit process explained, 99.8% of our guest receive there full deposit back. We offer full kitchens and a very clean hotel; I invite anyone to come see out extremely clean rooms. I promise you will be shocked and have a new standard for any hotel you will stay at in the future. Once again we are sorry one guest fills he has been "nickel and dimed" but we promise do our best to make sure that our guest has a great stay and receives the best value.
LaGrange, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

This hotel was very clean upon arriving. The staff was friendly and vey helpful. My room was clean and fresh and you could tell they just cleaned the carpet. I will always return there for my future visits. Great value for sure!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends