US$136
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$87
Quality Inn Exit 4(Clarksville)
US$92
Riverview Inn(Clarksville)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$125
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2015

For the price this is a good hotel. I chose a smoking room so I had to go upstairs but even that wasn't too bad. The room did not smell like a smoking room so housekeeping does a good job cleaning. The beds were comfortable and there are plenty of places close by to go eat. There is a police substation less than a block away so no safety concerns either. It's also close to a fire station so a late night emergency might wake you up but it's off the main highway so it's easy to get back to sleep. I stayed here two years ago and nothing has changed. The price is the best you will find and it's more than worth it for the stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to lay their head for the night. They have a pool but it is not operational.

Room Tip: Hotel staff is knowledgeable. Just let them know what you need and they will help.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
clarkabvi, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Dear James M,

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share your experience with us. It is repeat guests such as you which defines our success. Our location is convenient to several area shops and restaurants. We hope to see you again in the future!

Regards,
D-Manager
Americas Best Value Inn-Clarksville, TN

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Gee, from reading the other reviews, maybe I really low standards. But what I found was a very reasonably priced room that was well kept with a comfortable bed and a good strong air conditioner. Not the place I would stay if I wanted to impress someone, but if you are stopping for the night and don't want to pay a fortune for some place to catch some sleep before you get back on the road, it fits the bill.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Even though I was only staying 1 night it was so bad, the floors looked like they had never been clean. I wouldn't walk bare foot. When sitting on the bed it was like you were on the floor. Poor bed, office people wouldn't stop guest or ppl who live there keep there kids from running up and down the hall at 11:30pm. Called to say something and they did nothing. Not a good choice of hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Old motel, a bit run down. Carpets were dirty. lock broken on room door. No latch at all on back outside door. Minimal breakfast - juice, coffee, rolls. Arrived after 10:00 p.m. and had to pound on window to get manager's attention.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

I had a coupon for this motel from what I thought was a reputable publication. Got to the front desk and the night clerk was very friendly, but after I paid for the room I noticed a sign that said no refunds after 15 minutes. We soon found out why.
We walked up the carpeted stair way to the second floor, and it smelled like human urine. Had some trouble with the door, so while waiting for help, I looked in the room next to ours as the light was on and the curtains were pretty open, I saw the beds flipped up against the wall and weird paraphernalia on the desk. I had a feeling it was left that way for evidence.
I saw lots of questionable people walking around, lurking across the street at the other motel and walking over to this one, and people having conversations like they knew each other. I couldn't help but wonder if they lived there?
When we finally got the room door open, from the inside it looked like someone had attempted to break it down. The place was very outdated, I checked for bedbugs and saw some of the mattresses were covered with plastic. There is a rusty Kleenex holder, and toilet paper holder. While in the bathroom, I noticed that there was what appeared to be bloodstains dripping down the door trim, continuing across the floor to the base of the toilet. Where I noticed other stains.
I was afraid to put any luggage down anywhere, and knew I wouldn't really sleep a wink there. While I was debating what to do, I heard police sirens, looked outside and saw three cop cars in the parking area, right behind where i was parked. I went down and talk to them, they could tell we weren't from around there, and said they had been called there for drugs. Said they would likely be there 3 more times that night.They advised us to stay anywhere but there.
We left immediately without a second thought.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family