“Cordell R”
Review of Midtown Inn

Ranked #26 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Check in was smooth an swift(Booked the room on Line). Room was very clean an quit. Building Look freshly painted an well kept grounds.No drug deals that we noticed. We arrived at 3 am on a Friday nite,left by 10am. We were pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cordell R
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Midtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Cordell,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We value all of your feedback. We will pass it on to our staff. We use all feedback to make the changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests. Thank you for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

I booked three nights stay thinking I was getting a better deal,but later found out it was nothnig than a local "DRUG" joint.This motel is very close to projects all the drug traffic come late night to party and sell drugs.Not worth staying,I did check out the same night.didn't feel secure at all.The manager didn't refund any money.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Allan S
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Stayed there one night. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and courteous. The room was clean and well worth the price of 54 per night. But check out is at 11 am, and by 10:30am the front desk called and wanted to know if we were going to check out. I told them yes, I would be around there before 11. By 10:45 am they were knocking on the door. I paid until 11 am and would have left before 11. I had 15 minutes to make a 15 second walk to the front desk to frop off the key. Good grief people ! Relax. We won't try to sleep under the bed for free !! LOL

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank LaJeana C
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Midtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

Dear LaJeana C,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments and concerns. Thank you for telling us about your check out experience. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will pass this on to our staff. There is no reason for this behavior. We appreciate all guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2009

This hotel was horrible. It was dirty, smelled, and I was scared for my family just to be in this area. I was moving from one base to the other (military) and we needed a place to stay when arriving in Clarksville. Since the base lodging was full at the time we picked the first place on a list on this site that was inexpensive and close to base and that would let us have our dogs in it. BIG MISTAKE. The person 2 doors down from us was opening his door every 2 minutes to look around like someone was stalking him. I am not going to say he was on drugs but it sure seemed like it. There was broken glass in our floor and the bathroom tub and when I called the front desk for over an hour they didnt even answer the door. Our dogs were constantly growling all night as even at 2 and 3 in the AM there were people walking back and forth past the door. I slept with my pistol within reach the whole night. Then to top it all off, we had a VERY .. how do I even say it.. hardly dressed "lady" that seemed to forget pants went with her tiny shirt and was half hanging out of her clothes and wearing huge stiletto high hills, not something my children need to be looking at as you could see alot more most people would like.. and I ended up having to jump start her car as she could not get it started and was late for a "job" as she put it.... let's just say the only good thing to come out of my stay here was that I had an interesting story to tell after the night at this hotel. And needless to say, we moved hotels the next morning and will not go back to this location ever again.
Avoid it at all costs, spend the extra $10 dollars and stay in a safer, nicer location where you dont have to worry about your safety all night

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank localsoldier
Reviewed 20 March 2009

The Midtown Inn was a pleasant suprise. I travel for work (construction services) quite often and never spend alot for a place to stay. Rooms were not comparable to anything that I have stayed in for this price range. By far it was the best of them all. Rooms also have super cold A/C units. Only downfall is the wireless internet is a little weak, and doesnt cover entire property. Other than that its a great hidden gem in the Clarksville area, will be a permanent place to stay on all business trips to the area.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business