“Delivers, generous portions.”

Add it.
Jade Dragon Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

We were watching our grandchildren and decided to order in Chinese. It did take about an hour to get our food but the portions were very generous and the food was pretty good. Not bad for Chinese delivery.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

The people are not the best but the food I amazing and 5.50 for rice,soup,egroll and entrepreneur yeah its awesome! My husband and Igor allthe time the even have egg paper stops like other places have rolls!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

The place really needs to be updated. The food tasted good, but something in it made my husband and I sick the whole night and part of the following day. It really messed up our stomachs. Rice was icky and doesn't come with your meal unless you get a combination dinner. Waiter seemed more interested in getting his tip before he got off work and kept reminding us he was about to leave, like we were suppose to rush to finish and pay our bill, etc. It seemed they did more delivery than dine in. Won't be returning.

Reviewed 21 June 2011

My two brothers took my Dad to Jade Dragon on Father's day.We ordered Peking Duck,Moo Goo Gai Pan,Shredded Pork,and a Scallop and Shrimp dish that I cannot remember the name of.The restaurant itself could really use a refresh.The decor was old and worn.That being said,the food was pretty dang good.The duck was really good except for the crumbly pancakes that are essential in Peking Duck.They were old stale Mexican tortillas!No kidding.They substituted tortillas for the delicate pancakes that should have been served.The plum sauce was pretty scarce. The other dishes were good but the use of store bought tortillas pretty much soured the meal for me.The shrimp dish was chocked full of scallops.The ingredients did seem fresh.We were one of a few tables and the service was lacking as well.There are probably better choices in Clarksville for Chinese.

Reviewed 13 June 2011

My family and I ate here once (two adults and two teenage children). Everyone got sick from the different entrees they ordered. Slow service, overpriced and terrible food. We went on a Sunday and it seemed like we got leftovers warmed up from the previous day. The only thing that tasted good were the egg rolls. They were actuay great. Some of the best I've ever had. Not worth taking the chance of getting sick again though just for the egg rolls. We went once and never went back.
I do not recommend.