“We stayed one night in Clarksville as part of trip to TN to...”

Super 8 Clarksville Northeast
Ranked #6 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Hixson, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Booked a day ahead knowing I would be passing by. Made a couple of requests in my booking. When we got there they had me ready to go, showed the site layout and even discussed my requests and that all had been met. This was a first, to have any hotel even acknowledge my written request much less to meet them. Staff was great, room was clean, fully functional and a enjoyable one night stay. They have a complimentary breakfast - just the usual stuff and that was ok. They had the best price at this exit.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Moonhole
ANIL P, General Manager at Super 8 Clarksville Northeast, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
We here at Super 8 Clarksville, Tn are so pleased that you had an excellent stay here. We always try our best to provide our guests what they request. Customer Service is our #1 priority! thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our Clarksville Super 8 by writing this Trip Advisor review. We hope to see you again on your next trip through Clarksville, Tn.
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend is in the army and Clarksville happens to be the halfway point between him and I. When I finally arrived at 3 on the morning after my 8 hour drive I was told by staff (his name was Tom) that I was unable to receive a key without my boyfriend being there.. Now, this would normally not be an issue except that my boyfriend had to work late and was arriving 4 hours later than I. He was unwilling to work with me in any way ( he wouldn't even let me switch to cardholder) because it was "against the policy". When asked if I could see the policy and where it says that, he rudely refused. He forced me, a 23 year old young lady, to sleep in my car in their shady parking lot until my boyfriend arrived 4 hours later. He wouldn't even let me come in to the lobby to use the restrooms.

They have NO respect. NO hospitality. NO compassion or understanding. These are all important virtues that every worthy hotel should maintain...I wish i could rate them lower than a 1. They will be losing us as customers and you'd be very wise to follow our lead.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Allie A
ANIL P, General Manager at Super 8 Clarksville Northeast, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to submit a Trip Advisor review and are very sorry that you had an unsatisfactory experience. We have certain policies in place to protect our guests. We are not able to use a credit card without proper identification and the card being present. We do however, offer our guests the use of a 3rd party credit card authorization form, to solve issues like yours. Filling out the appropriate paperwork ahead of time/arrival gives us the authorization to use the cardit card without the credit card holder being present. This assures us that the credit card is being used by the cardholder and not someone else, protecting everyone.

We here at Super 8 Clarksville respect our military and all of our guests and strive to provide excellenct customer service to everyone. Again, I would offer our sincere apology.
Hendersonville
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Wow! Very impressive, clean and spacious room and outstanding customer service. Check in was fast and the front desk agent even gave us a discounted rate to honor the rate we saw online. Complimentary wifi and a continental breakfast are included as well! If we're ever in the area again and need a room, this will most definitely be our first stop.

• Stayed August 2014
ANIL P, General Manager at Super 8 Clarksville Northeast, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for such kind words. So glad to hear you had a great experience and we look forward to your staying with us again. We also have an outdoor pool that is open 8am - 9pm from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. We are located at the same exit as our mall and a lot of wonderful restaurants. We will let our housekeepers know that you appreciate their hard work; it is always nice to hear from a satisfied customer.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 7 August 2014

After I booked online I went to hotel to check in 830 pm.
Nina said she didn't have our reservation and would not look at my mobile confirmation. Husband hungry so he left down street while I called orbits. They them called Nina who I walked into her saying but it's for Larry.
Again at this point he left to eat.
So I continue to set here waiting at 9pm to check in because Nina was more interested in talking on the phone than checking me in at 830.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank 981Debbie
We truly appreciate your taking the time to write a review on trip advisor and are sincerely sorry your experience was not satisfactory. We will train our employees avout a better way to handle this situation but are often faced with errors made by 3rd party companies which leave us out of contril; we invite you to book directly with us next time, providing you'd be willing to give us a second chance. All Super8's can be reserved directly at 1-800-800-8000 or go to Super8.com. We offer clean , quiet and comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate. I would again offer our sincere apologies.