“Good crash spot!”

Ranked #32 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Good crash spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice over the last two weekends. We first stayed there over St. Patrick's day weekend. Clarksville was having a pub crawl and my wife and I invited some friends down and we went out on the town. Around 2am we stumbled back to the hotel room. This place is not a 3 or 4 star hotel. But it's a good place to crash. I got the military rate and we had a king suite. The manager Raj is a cool guy. Very accommodating. The bar is nice. We liked it well enough to come back the following weekend for an impromptu "night alone" as me and the wife again enjoyed ourselves. And guys... I LIVE IN Clarksville. We just love having a good time and the ability to stumble home from a bar without getting into too much trouble. Check out Wild Woody's or the Electric Cowboy for good times.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Clinton, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

Had my family of six for two nights and found the hotel clean and very accomodating. The pool area was great and the kids have a lot of fun in the water even though it was cold outside. I was fortunate enough to meet the owner during my stay and I must say he is a very honest and truly genuine individual. Thanks for the pleasant stay.

1 Thank Devin P
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

This was the dirtiest room I have ever stayed in. Hair all over in the bathroom, my socks were black, the room stunk and no light in the bathroom. I ran down to check out and I remembered I forgot my wallet in the room. When I ran back up the maid was in the room making the beds with the same sheets we slept on. I wonder how long those sheets were on the bed. Yuck yuck yuck. We wore shoes in the shower. I feel dirtier then when I went.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank isenf1

Travellers are raving about these Clarksville hotels

Clarksville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

I was told that fort Campbell was only 10 mins down the road by the clerk but it was about 20 min farther than I wanted to be the room was good only problem is it started to feel wet and damp in there if the air wasn't on the staff was great very reasonable and polite price was also very fair the bar inside was nice especially to grab a beer after a long day breakfast was better than some hotels id been to just have to be creative and you can have a nice breakfast. if you are staying longer than a week and you have a family get the family suite its twice as big and its worth it.

Room Tip: inside but upstairs or family suite the pool downstairs seems to make everything damp
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Germantown, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

We stayed for a couple of days at the Westgate while on a business trip. The hotel was clean and well maintained but the best part was the indoor water park for the kids!! It has a cool slide, spray pad for little ones, and nice pool. We also enjoyed the nice breakfast. Everyone who worked there was very friendly. The bar had a good dinner for a great price and we were able to let the kids swim while we enjoyed happy hour by the pool. It was cold outside (45 degrees) and the pool was "cool" but not unbearable. My kids still stayed in it for hours. Also, it is very dog friendly!

The hotel is older but really well maintained and clean. The rooms were very big and the beds were comfy. The price is fantastic and the hotel exceeded our experctations!!

3 Thank suzi w
DAVENPORT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013 via mobile

We were traveling home from Florida and needed a place to stay. We were looking for something less than $100 a night, we looked on Expedia and found this hotel. The hotel is a drive across town from the interstate. The place looks a little shady at night but it was safe. There are a couple restaurants across the street and a bar in the hotel. The hotel has a great pool setup as it once was a Holiday Inn Holidome. The rooms are clean and new they have microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They have free breakfast in the morning, it isn't the best but it is free. The staff is very nice and helpful. If I were in the area again I would stay there.
The hotel was having a complete rehab when we were there, our room was all brand new.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank tmueller77
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013

The Westgate Inn is the best value in a hotel that I have found in many years. I don't expect a lot when paying the low rate that was charged, but the service, the room, the WiFi, the amenities, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the breakfast (really good hot and cold options)......were on par with rooms I have paid much more for. I love the way that most rooms open to a large atrium with the pool in the middle; it is so much nicer than a stale hallway. Even though the Westgate is at the intersection of two very busy highways, the interior is quiet and I had two good nights of rest. I would highly recommend the hotel to anyone who is in Clarksville for business or an extended stay near Fort Campbell. Admittedly, the immediate surroundings are lest than charming, but convenient to downtown, the base, and nearby attractions. Five stars for the price and all that went with my stay.

Room Tip: Choose one that is in the interior, that opens to the atrium area.
1 Thank Lisa H