“Awesome place to stay”

Westgate Inn & Suites
Ranked #32 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
“Awesome place to stay”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We had an amazing stay! The pool was refreshing, rooms clean, reliable wifi which was great for working from the room, and the continental breakfast was the best we've had for the price of the room. We recommend a stay here!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The good:
1. Check in was quick and the staff was very friendly.
2. The room was very spacious and clean.
3. The room had a flat screen TV with cable.
4. The room has a nice sized refrigerator, microwave and a single cup coffee maker.
5. They allow pets (for $15 a day) which turned out to be a blessing for us as we had to bring one of our dogs at the last minute.
6. The air conditioner worked WONDERFULLY in the 101 degree weather! (although it took us a minute to figure out how to work the remote control)
7. There is a nice indoor (salt water) pool with a slide.
8. There's a bar in the hotel with pool tables, dart board etc. (beer only though)
9. The room charge includes a hot breakfast (eggs, sausage etc.).
10. The hotel is within walking distance of quite a few stores and restaurants.
11. They give a military discount.
12. The shower has great pressure and HOT water!

The bad (but not REALLY bad):
1. The rooms are a little outdated (think a quaint old hotel).
2. The air conditioner is mounted on the wall right above the bed so cold air blows directly on you when you're in bed.

Overall for the price we paid I feel like we got a good bargain and I would probably stay there again. Just don't come expecting some luxury hotel and you'll be fine after all you get what you pay for.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MsBaby117
West Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed 26 July 2014

If you pay less for a room - chances are the quality will be less. The positive's about this room was the A/C worked really well! The staff were so sweet and very nice! The kids didn't care for the salt water pool so they swam for a few minutes and then were done. I guess they won't be swimming in the ocean either. They gave us a Wii-Fi password but the kids I-pads would not connect nor would our phones. We would not stay again and instead choose to pay more for a room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank tuckerwestfargo
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I walked in was impressed by the indoor pool. Even tho looked sort of old.The rooms was very nice n fancy decorated smelled clean. Loved the tub. All the staff was very friendly. Only thing I didn't like was getting woke up early from people in the pool. But besides that would recommend for others to visit. Even as I checked out they spoke made sure I had a good visit

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2014

checked in and the room smelled of mold. The microwave and refrigerator were infected with roaches and their babies. Roaches crawling in the tub. Pool are was very nasty. The whole place was disgusting. When we asked to be reimbursed cause we didn't stay there they was only wanting to give 1/2 my money back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Jeannie H

Travellers are raving about these Clarksville hotels

Reviewed 1 July 2014

So the location was shady, I was scared for my life, but once I got inside and saw the nice lobby, the water slide and pool and I heard kids playing, I wasn't so scared. Rooms were very much outdated and could use a remodel and fixing up. However, the A/C unit was the bomb!! I always judge a hotel based off their air conditioning. It's hot July in the south yall and I need to stay cool!! I didn't get hot once and it the kept the room a nice chill 64 all night!! Great room for a good low price!!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Hannah0wens
Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 June 2014

One of the more memorable stays of my life. Me and my girlfriend wanted to enjoy a romantic evening. The place was idea for us. We got a room with a Jacuzzi at a great price. They also have an indoor pool. tons of places to eat within a few miles and some within walking distance. They also have a bar inside the hotel. My girlfriend has made me promise to bring her back here in the future. We had a great time.

Room Tip: If you have kids get a room next to the pool. The kids were smiling as if they were at a resort. The...