“AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
TN
“AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2009

I really enjoyed my stay in this Quality Hotel. The room was very clean. The staff were terrific! You can stay at cheaper & more expensive places in Cleveland, you will not get the QUALITY like I had my 2 day stay there. I would totally recoomend this hotel to anyone who is going to stay in Cleveland.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
london, ontario
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2009

My sister and I stayed at this hotel. When we pulled up I was a bit skeptical about the hotel, it was not what I was used to staying in. We got the key and went to the room. After bringing our stuff in and putting it up on the dresser my small 8 pound dog was trying to go under the bed, so I checked to see if he could and there under the bed skirt was a large bug. Immediately my sister called the front desk and I threw everything in the car. When I went into the lobby to speak with the owner, she was very rude and said there were no bugs in her room, where was the bug, I told her and she went to the room, returned and told me I was wrong. I called the head office and lodged a complaint. My sister then went to the room to show her the bug, when she saw it she said it was not a bug, it was a cricket. What is a cricket? I was not looking any further than the bug, when I saw it I wanted out. She would not refund our money after only being there for 10 minutes, so we opted for another room. It was not a pleasant night. In the morning the deluxe breakfast they advertised consisted of 6 pieces of bread and a few pastries, terrible juice, boiled eggs,coffee and waffles. No fruit, no yogurt.
I will never stay here again and will never recommend it to anyone. I am still waiting to see what Quaility Inn intends to do about this horrible situation.
The rudeness of the owner was appalling, to s y the least...no customer service, at all!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed January 2009
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank bhaggerty

Travellers are raving about these Cleveland hotels

Southern, US
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2007

Needed a place to stay after an 11 hour drive, called Choice Hotels because we needed a pet friendly hotel at a reasonable rate. Was told we had to book through hotel directly, due to undisclosed pet policy, which was no big deal. Hotel was kind of dicey when we pulled up, but we were all exhausted, so that really didn't matter. Got in the room and it was stiffling hot and stuffy. Checked out the bathroom and the tub had mold growing on tile and dead bugs on the washcloths. Toilet also had mold growing on the inside bowl as if it wasn't cleaned for weeks. We were all so disturbed by the cleanliness of this room that we did not shower and all slept in our clothes. This hotel chain as a whole has always been good in the past. I would not recommend staying here at all, spend a couple extra bucks to go to a nicer hotel or save yourself trouble and drive the 30+ miles down to Chattanooga.

• Liked — Checking Out
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2004

We stayed at this Comfort Inn recently on our way to FL. Staff was friendly and the room was very clean and affordable. Free cont'l breakfast was the usual you find at most hotels and was fresh and delicious. The only reason I didn't give it the highest rating is that our room faced the highway which means we heard the traffic all night long including the loud jake braking of semi tractor-trailers. So my only suggestion is to ask for a room on the side that doesn't face the highway. Happy Travels.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member