“WELCOM TO THE ROACH MOTEL”

Motel 6 Cleveland TN
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
Chipley, Florida
“WELCOM TO THE ROACH MOTEL”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

another great find online,it appears that every hotel shares pics of their rooms from 10yrs ago,my husband and I arrive at the travel inn and the room wasn't to bad, it was big and I liked that especially with my pooch,by morning we noticed while sitting there drinking coffee roaches my husband killed 20 roaches befor he left for work,i informed the office and they came and put poison out..still no help,i asked to be moved and they refused because our rooms were weekly rooms,what a CROCK I thought..well needless to say I moved after one week,after my husband killed a roach crawling on my pillow with me asleep on yeah it was time to leave...

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank leah g
umesh p, General Manager at Motel 6 Cleveland TN, responded to this review, 10 March 2017
umesh p, General Manager at Motel 6 Cleveland TN, responded to this review
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. Your feedback is very important to us.

We strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Umesh Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

This place was disgusting! There was dog poo on the floor and the walls! We had a church youth group here and even the teens felt unsafe! We ended up loosing the cost of a night stay because we left and went to stay at another hotel! The pictures on the website did not match the rooms we saw! It was aweful... A tent on the roadside would have been better!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank Zeigbea
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Motel 6 Cleveland TN, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
We treat all our guest equally. We do apologize for inconvenience that you may had during your stay. we can be agree with other legit complaint that you might have or had but we can not agree about the dog poop on the walls and floors. We clean & inspect our rooms on daily basis. We are pet friendly hotel and we keep our service up to par. We checked all the rooms of your church group after your departure and we didn't see any unusual things in rooms. We are sorry that we couldn't accommodate your request of escorting other people from pool area so you and your group can feel safe using the pool area. We treat all our guest equally. The conversation we had in lobby felt more discrimination than a complaint and we can not stop our guest from using the pool area. Once again We do apologize for inconvenience.

Travellers are raving about these Cleveland hotels

East Berlin, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

This place is priced right for the traveler looking for inexpensive. The room was large and had a microwave and fridge as well as the usual furnishings. The beds were super comfortable. The place is older (some tile cracking, etc), but clean. The staff is terrific - very friendly. We did not get to use the pool, but it looked nice. I could see where noise could be an issue if the place were crowded and some guests were rowdy, but that just wasn't an issue during our stay.

We'd have missed the motel if it weren't for the internet - it's a quick turn off the road up a hill. Overall, we're glad we found it, we would stay again, and I would easily recommend it for the budget traveler.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank creekland
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Motel 6 Cleveland TN, responded to this review, 30 June 2013
We kindly appreciated your suggestion and feedback on your stay with us. we will take your feedback in consideration and will correct the issues that you have mentioned. Thank you for staying with us and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.
Blan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

Room was clean, view was great, pool was clean and inviting, price was very nice, employees were excellent!!! They talked with you just like you were family. For the price it was right. Forgot mention that the air conditioner was wonderful. I like it pretty cold. Travel Inn keep up the good work. This is my opinion and I personally would do this again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Shirl W
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Motel 6 Cleveland TN, responded to this review, 26 June 2013
We kindly appreciated your feedback on your stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.
Madison, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

I have travel for my company now for 23 years. I have rent apartment, hotel rooms and houses. I have been here in Cleveland, Tn for now 1 year and 6 months. I have stay at the travel Inn the hold time for my work. I have enjoy my stay here. It queit and very clean. What I have seen. that the staff is very friendly and family own. That have put their heart into have a very good holtel. They have up date, and remodel. I know when I see people check in if they have pet they are welcome to stay. If i was you and if you are travel on interstate 75 in Tennessee or you stay in Cleveland, Tn. I highly recommend that you stay at the Travel Inn. Belive me!!! I have been here for over a year and I know all the hotel in the area. You will not get a better deal and a very good staff to work with you on make you stay the best in Cleveland, Tn. If I travel through Cleveland,tn for work or anything .If i need a place to stay I know i can stop and stay at the travel Inn In Cleveland, Tn . Thank you to Owner and the staff for my stay!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank brianburke05
Guest opinions are valuable for us and we are truly appreciate you for your feedback on your stay. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you may had during your stay. Thank you for staying with and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.
Columbus, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

It was a little difficult to find since it sits upon a hill. Anyway, we checked in at 11pm with our 2 dogs. Gentleman at desk was very nice. We got to our room and found it to be very large and clean. Overall we found this hotel to be a good find via Tripsdvisor and would recommend, especially for travelers with pets.

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank st0negr0und
TravelInnClevelandTN, Manager at Motel 6 Cleveland TN, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
We are truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you may had finding us. Thank you for staying with and we will make sure that you will receive warm heartfelt welcome & best service every time you stay with us. Thank you.
nashville,TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

I was looking for a reasonable price hotel with nice & clean room and i found Travel Inn on iPhone. Price was perfect and loved the location. Exterior of the hotel is outdated but very well kept. Fresh waffles in breakfast +++ I will keep this place in mind and will stay here in future.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank pinklove377
Thank you for taking out your time to drop us a line. we truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us. we will look forward to see you again. Thank you.