My wife and I stayed here while attending a wedding in the area.
This was a great motel, as in "motor hotel." It had everything you want in a hotel right next to an interstate.
* staff was very friendly
* very clean building
* comfy beds
* free wired and wireless Internet
* free breakfast, including eggs, sausage, biscuits, pancakes and the normal continental breakfast items
* beautiful view (at least where our room was located) of the Smoky Mountains
* hotel actually honored our "Do Not Disturb" sign and let us sleep
* short drive, approximately 25 minutes, to Chattanooga
* didn't use the following, but were available: pool, exercise room with whirlpool, business office with free printing
* Wingate Inns web site said it was within walking distance of a couple of well-known restaurants. To walk to those would require quite a trek upill across busy on- and off-ramps to interstate and under the overpass before walking downhill at least a quarter- to a half-mile.
All in all, a great place to spend a couple of nights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Cleveland Hotel Cleveland
- Wingate Hotel Cleveland