“Top notch food, romantic , a little high.”
Review of Catch

Catch
Ranked #6 of 199 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I had the sea bass it was amazing melt in your mouth good. Hubby had shrimp and grits. Also amazing ! It was a special occasion for us to celebrate. I thought the prices were a little steep. $75.00 for 2 ppl and no drinks or deserts. I am not cheep I just only drink water. Preferences. Do not being children ! They will not appreciate it. We will go back for dessert for sure. I haver heard they have the best Key-lime pie around.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have been to the Catch many times and find the food is always good and dependable. They pride themselves in flying in fresh seafood from the Gulf and East coasts and even fly in Mahi Mahi from Hawaii. There are other good items on the menu for non fish eaters.

We have never been disappointed with a meal. It is a great place for after work drinks or a special supper.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

What happened? The Catch started strong, but the last few times we been haven't been great. It's great atmosphere; it's local; and it's got a nice entre list, but choose carefully. The Cajun choices are solid, the "Hot Rock" is excellent! So is the "Shrimp and Grits" while the others... well, it seems to be a crap-shoot. For example, I tried "Black Cherry Pork Chop" and it was fairly rare, i.e. raw! Raw pork - really? We've tried the Peach Bourbon Glazed Salmon and sometimes its good, sometimes old and too strong. We've tried the Chilean Seabass a couple of times, but never again. It wasn't very good either time, but the last time you could tell the fish was old and tough - that's right, tough seabass... We haven't been back, but not sure we've given up on the Catch quite yet. We like the ambiance and local flair, but consistent quality is seriously lacking. I really want to rate the Catch "Very Good", but just can't and that's sad... It's been one of our favorites.

1  Thank rm84fm
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I must say that I only interacted with one employee but I was not impressed. ESPECIALLY if it's your bartender then should be welcoming and friendly.
The bar and restaurant were both very dark even though there are curtains that could have been opened. They also have a small area out back that could make a small but lovely patio and it is not utilized. Such a thing. Very pretty other than the general darkness.
Based on the bartender alone I doubt I will be back, as I didn't feel welcome. I'd have liked to have gone back for a full dinner.

2  Thank Jcktvls
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We went for lunch. We were the only people in the place. We had soup that was the best I've ever had and hushpuppies that were the best I've ever had. I would go back every time we're in Cleveland but the atmosphere at lunch isn't what we would like. It seems to be more of a nighttime bar scene I guess, which would be OK with us except we don't live in Cleveland and are reluctant to drive so far in and back at night. It's funny about atmosphere; for such good food I should just ignore the feeling, but it's just so empty in the day. I guess I should say I hope more people start going for lunch; they deserve it because the food is just wonderful.

2  Thank Lana S