“Great staff, nice breakfast, and clean rooms”

Hampton Inn Cleveland
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Fulton, Mississippi
“Great staff, nice breakfast, and clean rooms”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Our checkin was a breeze and the staff were friendly. They allowed us to use the kitchen ice machine to fill our large water cooler. We received a $30 discount per room just because of being with the Church of God of Prophecy, making each room $99/night. The outside had a fireplace with nice outdoor lounge seating. Inside there was a 12 seater tall pub table. We were able to eat our meals as a group and even had our devotions there with no complaints. There was hot coffee, tea, and hot chocolate offerings at all hours. The indoor pool was a little small and cold to be indoors. Breakfast was great both mornings we stayed. Loved the cheese omelets. Our rooms were very clean and comfortable. Just wish the air would've stayed on better. We will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Thank You!!..... RachelW2006 for your review. I'm so glad we could accommodate you on your large group and make you feel comfortable. Our staff is very thoughtful in regards to being flexible when it comes to our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed our Hot breakfast and everything was very clean to your satisfaction. I'll check on the pool temperature to ensure that our other guest have a warmer experience. Once Again....THANK YOU for the NICE Review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Clarkston, Michigan
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I've paid more for hotels with more amenities, but when it comes to meeting and exceeding targets, The Hampton Inn in Cleveland, TN beats them all. Best value for the buck, and an overall WONDERFUL hotel, in large part due to the top-to-bottom excellence of every single person working there. Very friendly and helpful staff, less than a year old and clean clean clean. Lo and behold, everything worked! Fridges were cold, televisions crisp and bright, ice machines full and not too noisy. Complimentary breakfasts were very good and the area was very clean. Convenient location, lots of restaurants around, including some very nice ones in walking distance. Five stars (or circles) all the way!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank You Michael G. for the WONDERFUL review. It is so nice to see guest having a great time and enjoying our hotel. Our staff strives very hard to please our guests and are dedicated in going above and beyond the call of duty. I appreciate your review and Thanks for thinking of us as an OVERACHIEVER!!
Cullman, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My family and I went to the Ocoee and the Hampton in Cleveland was 20 minutes away. Very nice area to stay in. There are some great restaurants and a shopping area across the street. The Hampton was very clean and the bedding was super soft and clean. The staff was very nice and assisted with all of our needs. The breakfast was good and hot when we were ready to eat. I would recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone and the next time we are traveling and need to stay in that area The Hampton Inn will be our fist choice!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is so nice to see guest taking advantage of the Ocoee Region and what it has to offer our community. I certainly appreciate your review and to see that our associates accommodated your needs. Once Again....THANK YOU!!
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This is a relatively new hotel, and my second stay here. The facility is beautiful and very clean. The staff are pleasant and very accommodating. Complimentary breakfast and an outdoor patio. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Cleveland/Chattanooga area and want a pleasant stay. It is conveniently located to the interstate, shopping and restaurants. No on-site

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
I would like to say Thank You for returning on your second visit with us. It is always a pleasure seeing returning guests. Our staff reall strives on Guest satisfaction. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to let us know. Once again, Thank You for the AWESOME review!!
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I've had several extended stays at this property in the past couple of months of at least 2 weeks and each time it's been GREAT! It's a relatively new property, at only 6 months old. It's clean, fresh and modern. The rooms are spacious, bright and extremely comfortable. They include a microwave, fridge, and WI-FI. The staff is very knowledgeable about the area, quick to respond to any of your needs that may arise, and they're fun as well! The property is located with great highway access, right of exit 27 on HWY 75. Close to shopping and restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. The front faces the highway and the back faces a small wooded area (quieter side...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 28 July 2013
Thank You for the Review of you Great Stay!! I'm so glad you have been spending extended stays with us since we've opened. I'm also glad that our staff answered all your needs and attractions in the surrounding area. If there is anything we can do in the future, please let us know.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This is a beautiful, clean, hotel in Cleveland, TN with an indoor pool. We had a wonderful stay there. Very friendly, helpful staff. The Inn has easy access to the interstate. Restaurants and shopping are within a reasonable distance.

Room Tip: I usually ask for top floor since I am a light sleeper.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
I would like to say that I'm so Glad that you had a Wonderful time while staying with us. My staff takes great pride in assisting our guest on a daily basis. I look forward to your next visit and making it a memorable one. Thank You for the Review!
Jackson, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I stay at a Quality Inn for two nights prior to checking into this hotel and had the most horrible experience ever but once I contacted this hotel in reference to checking in the wonderful experience started. I really wish that this hotel and staff was at every located with in the United States that I travel to in the future. If you ever travel to Cleveland, TN this hotel is a MUST stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank You for the Wonderful Experience Review. I'm so glad that we assisted you in experience that will be remembered for a long time. If there is anything we can do in the future please let us know, We look forward to your next stay.