“This is a Quality location with superior service and amenneties”

Hampton Inn Cleveland
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Knoxville, United States
“This is a Quality location with superior service and amenneties”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Loved my stay at the Hampton Inn in Cleveland TN. You could see and smell the quality of this Hotel. It was obvious everywhere you looked. When you travel as much as I do your room is your command center. The work station is superior, comfortable and updated to provide the tech support that I need to be efficient at my job. Your hotel is no longer just a place to sleep and recharge. It is home for me 3 to 4 days every week. I look forward to my stays at the Hampton Inn. They have not let me down or disappointed me yet. Thanks for providing a great stay. Andy

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Andrew S
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Andy S, it is always a pleasure having you stay with us weekly. We certainly appreciate your kind comments. Our staff strives everyday to ensure that our guest experience is very accommodating while visiting. If at anytime you ever need us for assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. It will be our pleasure! We look forward seeing you return on your next visit!! THANK YOU for your Review!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Although my many weekly stays were for business and I had a choice of places in which to stay, I chose the Hampton. And I am glad I did. The front desk staff was professional and friendly, housekeeping was courteous and quick to make it right if something was overlooked. I felt like what mattered to them was my interests or concerns. I was impressed with the recycling container in the rooms and the larger recycling bins across from the elevators. It shows Hampton cares about the environment, and by extension, their customers.

As an example of the extra attention, with an impending thunderstorm that was to hit one evening, the night staff (Sherrill) called my room to advise that it was their opinion (Cynthia, the sales manager, and Sherrill) that I might want to move my motorcycle to be under more cover than it was currently. I appreciated that immensely. It was Sherrill, especially, who made sure that things were going well for me. Her professionalism is excellent. I also got a chance to meet with Cynthia later to talk about possible extended stay rates.

I had six occasions of one to two-weeklong stays from middle of March to the 9th of May and my stays were great. I can highly recomnmend the Hampton. They made me feel like family and I will stop in to say Hi since I am now in an apartment nearby.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
It was a pleasure having you stay with us and I certainly appreciate your kind words regarding our staff taking care of your needs. Our staff strives very hard each day to give guest an overall experience to remember. It was a pleasure hearing that you received very high standards during your visit. Please come by and visit since you will be a new neighbor within our city. Thank You!!
Royston, Georgia
Reviewed 14 May 2014

First, this is a beautiful hotel. The lobby area is very welcoming, spacious, and inviting. I can't say enough about the breakfast that was provided. It is just wonderful in every way. The location is great, with many shops and restaurants, practically across the street. My room was clean, comfortable, and our family felt very secure here.

With that said, there were a couple of issues. First, when I checked in, the clerk was not friendly at all. She was not directly rude, but got as close as she could. I felt that my arrival was a real inconvenience to her and my questions were quite a chore to answer. Later, other clerks were fantastic...there was a clear difference in the individual who checked me in and everyone else.

Now, on to my room. As I said, it was clean, comfortable and well equipped. It was also very small, with no place to unpack and place clothes. There was a tiny closet, but no drawers to put anything. The walls are also paper thin, allowing you to hear every movement from neighbors. On my last night, I was awakened, out of a sound sleep, by a room filled with teenagers. I reported this to the front desk, who immediately came up and resolved the situation.

In summary: This is a good hotel. But with that said, it is not worth $150 per night, including tax. I will be traveling to the area in the future and will consider other options first.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank frankwiggins74
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
I'm so honored to have you stay with us during your visit thru Cleveland Tennessee. I certainly appreciate your comments regarding how beautiful the hotel is and its options. I apologize on your experience from the front desk check-in and the noise concern regarding the teenage neighbors. Thanks for notifying the front desk about the situation and they resolved the issue quickly. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future. We look forward in you returning once again. THANK YOU for your review!!
Clinton, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have stayed in other Hampton hotels, and this one was comparable to the others. The hotel staff was not only professional but friendly and accommodating. I really appreciated their interest in my needs.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so glad that you noticed how friendly and accommodating our staff was during your visit to the Hampton Inn. They work hard in leaving guests with an experience to remember. Thank You!!
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is an excellent place to stay. The lobby and rooms are very clean and the beds are very comfortable. The breakfast area is very clean with a nice breakfast and seating. It was a good place to stop between Florida and Michigan. It was more than we wanted to spend for one night but the facility and location was perfect.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so glad that you picked us out of all the hotels from Michigan to Florida on I-75. It always a pleasure hearing from guests and sharing their reviews for others to make key decisions. Please if you ever need anything in the future, please let us know. It will be our pleasure to assist!! THANK YOU!!
Honor , MI., United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We stayed at a Hampton Inn in Cleveland TN. It Was an outstanding facility , clean , comfortable , and the staff was very good and helpful . The complimentary breakfast was wonderful ! Upon our return home we recommended it to other family members who travel to and from Florida using I-75 . It exceeded our expectations .

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to say THANK YOU for reviewing us as OUTSTANDING!! I'm so glad that you noticed that our property was clean, comfortable, staff was very helpful and that it EXCEEDED YOUR EXPECTATIONS!! I'm very thankful that you recommended it to other family members during their travels from Florida to Michigan. We certainly appreciate all the comments!! THANK YOU!!
Bloomington, United States
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I have stayed here twice in the past year - for 3 and 5-night stays - and we enjoyed our stay both times. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms were comfortable. Plus, we love the complimentary breakfast. We are returning within the next 2 months to stay for 4 nights.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
It is a pleasure having you stay once but twice is so much better. I'm so glad that your experience was Wonderful and that you are planning your third stay with us. I can't wait!! We hope to see you soon!! THANK YOU!!