“Wonderful Hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Cleveland

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Pensacola, United States
“Wonderful Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

This TN Hampton is beautiful! The staff were friendly and professional. The rooms were clean and the complimentary breakfast was really good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
I want to Thank You for your nice comments and We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit here at Hampton Inn Cleveland Tennessee. If you need any assistance in the future, please let us know. It will be our pleasure!! Thank You for your review!! Hope to see you real soon!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

They have a great staff, very friendly, very willing to assist with questions and directions. We would stay there again without a doubt. We were there to see our son (an assistant professor at Lee University) and his wife and the "hot breakfasts" each day and the variety of each day where very helpful. My wife was also able to use the workout area each day and when she asked for the temperature to be lowered, the staff did not hesitate to make the change.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Ed L
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your travel to Hampton Inn Cleveland Tennessee. I so glad that your wife enjoyed our large fitness center. It is the largest on in Cleveland. I certainly appreciate your review and want to say THANK YOU!! We hope to see you return again real soon. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. THANK YOU!!
Florence, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

One of my favorite Hampton Inns out there! As a Diamond member constantly traveling for business, I know my Hamptons and know this one is super clean and super nice.

The parking is easy and the hotel is about a year old.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Beboplaysbass
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
I'm so honored to have a Diamond member express such words as ""SUPER CLEAN & SUPER NICE"!! We certainly appreciate your many travels with Hamptons and look forward to your return visit to Cleveland Tennessee. THANK YOU!!
Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

The manager and staff are awesome. They make you feel at home and are always willing to serve your every need. The facilities are spotless with perfect attention to detail. I have stayed in Hampton Inns around the country and none of them compare to this one. It is the best managed Hotel that I have ever had the fortune to use. It is the only place in Cleveland Tn. that I would have a business meeting.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your meeting here at our Hampton. It is always a pleasure receiving GREAT comments for our guests. Our staff strives very hard each day to leave guests with an experience to remember. I certainly appreciate your comments regarding that We are considered the Best around the World for Hamptons!! THANK YOU for your review!!
Hampton, KY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was unaware that there was a Hampton Inn this nice in the Chattanooga,TN vicinity. I travel the I-75 corridor between Florida and Ohio quite often and usually stay further north in Kentucky. I am delighted that I chose to try a new hotel by reserving a room at the Hampton Inn in Cleveland, TN.
The hotel is practically brand new and everything is still bright and shiny and also very clean. The folks at the reservation desk (Quinn & Brandy) started my stay with a bang by being so competent, helpful, and friendly.
When I got to my room, it got even better. Everything in my room looked brand new and worked perfectly. It is also in a very quiet location so I got a really good night's sleep.
Dining and shopping in the immediate vicinityof thehotel is well above average. Less than half a mile down the road is a large, full service shopign center with chain restaurants as well as restaurants with "local fare". I definitely intend to stay here agin when I am in the Chattanooga area.
Breakfast service was among the best I have ever had anywhere.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Larry B
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
I'm so glad that you had a GREAT time while staying with us at Hampton Inn. I certainly appreciate your reviews regarding how wonderful our reservation desk served your needs while checking in. Brandy & Quinn are Awesome!! Yes our location is very well placed within the city of Cleveland for a lot of dining, shopping and interstate access. We are currently 16 months old but the hotel looks like it just opened. Thank you for noticing our breakfast staff and how perfect your experience was during your stay. THANK YOU!!
Barrington, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been using this hotel every time I go to Cleveland for business. Newer -1 year old. Clean, quiet, very nice work out room for a hotel this size. Staff will do anything for you. Located near shopping and dinning. If you wanted, you could walk 5 minutes to some places to shop or eat. When going to Cleveland will always book this hotel

Room Tip: I like the rooms in the back of the hotel. Hotel backs up to a hill and wooded area
Green Features: Can have your towels reused daily, and they recycle
1 Thank mark s
I'm so glad you enjoyed your visits at Hampton Inn. We certainly enjoy your reviews expressing how GREAT the property is and comforting within. We are close to a lot of options for guests to experience while staying at Hampton. I glad that you took advantage to what our area has to offer. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. THANK YOU!!
McDonough, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel is pretty fair. Staff was very nice. If one is into fitness, you might be displeased with the fitness area. Not much option is offered. Food, uhmm, it not to bad, but not to good. Location of hotel is great if your working in the Cleveland area. Have access to several chain dining close by. Very nice shopping center located directly in front of the hotel. Once again, staff was really good.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It was a pleasure having you visit our property during your stay to Cleveland Tennessee. I certainly appreciate your expressing how great our staff is regarding your needs. Our staff strives really hard to leave you with an experience to remember. Please come to visit us again and I'll see what options we can offer for the fitness room. THANK YOU!!