“Nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Cleveland
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel. It has a very nice lobby and outdoor seating area. We were disappointed that they did not have an outdoor pool, but the indoor pool seemed nice. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The entire place is very clean. The rooms are small. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast was ok. I never saw any cookies in the lobby. I did think it was a bit overpriced. I would stay here again if the price was more reasonable, otherwise I would probably choose a lower priced hotel for my next stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

I want to say Thank You for staying with us at Hampton Inn. I'm so glad you enjoyed our patio with a fire place. I'm glad that you enjoyed our comfortable beds during your stay. I apologize for the pricy rooms, however Cleveland is a high demand destination for the State of Tennessee. We also have various room types which also vary in size. I hope on your next visit we can accommodate your needs a little more to your satisfaction. THANK YOU for your Review. We hope you have a Wonderful 4th of July!!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Recently I needed a hotel for friends visiting from out of state for a high school graduation. The Hampton Inn was fabulous. The lobby was inviting with cookies for the kids. There was a fire place and seating area outside which was warm and welcoming. The best feature was the service. The coupe and three children required additional accommodations, so the hotel provided a rollaway bed comfortable enough that the children argued over who would get the special bed. The room was clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank williamandsusan
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

I'm so glad that you enjoyed our property and took advantage of the patio and our fireplace. Our staff strives hard each day to leave our guests with an overall experience to comeback to upon each visit. I'm so glad you noticed. I'm so glad that the kids enjoyed themselves as well. If you ever need anything please let us know so we can assist you for your next visit. THANK YOU for Your Review!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I travel a lot with my job, staying at the Hampton is DEPENDABLE. Always clean rooms, friendly staff, good comfortable beds and a very nice breakfast. Usually located just far enough off the expressway to be quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Waymon J

It was a Pleasure having you stay and visit us for your trip thru Cleveland Tennessee. We certainly appreciate your comments stating that we are very DEPENDABLE!! We strive for consistency to help all our guest to achieve an experience to remember. If you ever need any assistance in the future, please let us know. We hope to see you return real soon!! Thank You for your review!!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This TN Hampton is beautiful! The staff were friendly and professional. The rooms were clean and the complimentary breakfast was really good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

I want to Thank You for your nice comments and We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit here at Hampton Inn Cleveland Tennessee. If you need any assistance in the future, please let us know. It will be our pleasure!! Thank You for your review!! Hope to see you real soon!!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

They have a great staff, very friendly, very willing to assist with questions and directions. We would stay there again without a doubt. We were there to see our son (an assistant professor at Lee University) and his wife and the "hot breakfasts" each day and the variety of each day where very helpful. My wife was also able to use the workout area each day and when she asked for the temperature to be lowered, the staff did not hesitate to make the change.

1  Thank Ed L
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

It was a pleasure having you stay with us during your travel to Hampton Inn Cleveland Tennessee. I so glad that your wife enjoyed our large fitness center. It is the largest on in Cleveland. I certainly appreciate your review and want to say THANK YOU!! We hope to see you return again real soon. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

One of my favorite Hampton Inns out there! As a Diamond member constantly traveling for business, I know my Hamptons and know this one is super clean and super nice.

The parking is easy and the hotel is about a year old.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Beboplaysbass
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

I'm so honored to have a Diamond member express such words as ""SUPER CLEAN & SUPER NICE"!! We certainly appreciate your many travels with Hamptons and look forward to your return visit to Cleveland Tennessee. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The manager and staff are awesome. They make you feel at home and are always willing to serve your every need. The facilities are spotless with perfect attention to detail. I have stayed in Hampton Inns around the country and none of them compare to this one. It is the best managed Hotel that I have ever had the fortune to use. It is the only place in Cleveland Tn. that I would have a business meeting.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your meeting here at our Hampton. It is always a pleasure receiving GREAT comments for our guests. Our staff strives very hard each day to leave guests with an experience to remember. I certainly appreciate your comments regarding that We are considered the Best around the World for Hamptons!! THANK YOU for your review!!