“Super nice!”

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Super nice!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

New and very nice. Front desk staff are very nice and friendly. Breakfast was good and the area was nice and clean. I would stay here agin but would ask for a top floor next time because we could hear noise above us. There's a reason they are #1 on trip advisor!

Stayed July 2014
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
I 'm so glad you enjoyed our hotel during your stay thru Cleveland Tennessee. It always a pleasure hearing from guest in regards to there experiences. I'm glad you noticed our staff being very friendly and that the hotel was very clean. I so glad that you noticed that were #1 on trip advisor. Our staff strives very hard each day to leave all our guest with an experience to remember!! We hope to see you return for another visit. THANK YOU!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
The Woodlands, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Air conditioner not working properly, would not cool below 79 degrees. Had limited time to sleep due to early flight schedule, so I tried to endure the deficiency. Pillows were non supportive as well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
I want to say Thank You for staying with us for your quick trip. I apologize for the air conditioner unit not cooling to your specifications. If that ever happens again, please call our guest service team and we could have possibly moved you to a more suitable guest room. We want our guest to have an experience to remember. Please come see us again!! Thank You for your review!!
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Although we arrived in the wee hours of the morning, we were welcomed warmly. Our room was spacious and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in in all my years of traveling. The breakfast was plentiful and offered a wide variety. We noticed the young lady on staff being especially helpful to a young mother worried about her child's food allergies and offered several options that worked well. It was a great stay in the midst of a long road trip!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mbmom9093
WOW!!! LOVED your quote "BEST HAMPTON INN EVER"!! I 'm so glad that you came to visit our property. It was an honor having you here at the Hampton Inn Cleveland Tennessee. I'm sorry that you got to our destination late but tickled that our staff welcomed you warmly. I'm also glad that your overall experience was Wonderful! If we can ever assist you in the future, please let us know!! THANK YOU FOR YOU REVIEW!!
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The hotel was extremly clean, staff was wonderful, breakfast was amazing, the pool area very clean, close to shops and pletny of close reastaurants, with in walking distance of a small shopping center with good stores to shop!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank You for your kind words in regards to our staff being WONDERFUL. The Breakfast being AMAZING, pool being very CLEAN and overall hotel being EXTREMLY CLEAN. WOW, I'm so glad you noticed. Our staff strives very hard to give all our guest an experience to remember. We are also very close to a retail complex across the street which offers restaurants, shopping etc. I want to THANK YOU for your review and Hope you have a Wonderful 4th of July!!
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We have stayed at this Hampton 3 times, and have been happy every time. The staff was very helpful, even when we left very early in the morning. They gave us a sack breakfast, since we would not be there for the regular one. This is a new Hampton; nice wide hallways, quiet rooms and very clean. It's in a good location, if you are traveling N-S down I-75 from Florida. We will stay here again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank You for stopping on the THIRD occasion while passing thru Cleveland Tennessee. We certainly appreciate your business. I'm so glad that you took advantage of our sack breakfast while traveling. I want to say as well Thanks for noticing our wide hallways & quiet guestrooms. We can't wait to see you on your Fourth return visit. We Hope you have a Wonderful 4th of July!!
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Regularly stay at Hampton Inns and this one represents the best in class. Smiling, happy staff, clean rooms, all around wonderful stay.

Can't forget the front entry and outside sitting area with burning fire. Very nice touch.

Had to get on road and could not stay for breakfast, but looked like the usual for Hampton Inns. Took bag of goodies at front desk instead and it was stocked with water, muffin and more. Perfect!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dlaw10263
WOW!!! THANK YOU for you comments regarding BEST CLASS!! PERFECT!! It's always great to hear feom our guest . I'm so glad you had a WONDERFUL time during your visit with us. We hope to see you return real soon!! Have a Great 4th of July!!
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is one of the nicest and friendliest Hotels I have stayed in. The room was beautiful and spacious. Loved the decor. The free breakfast was wonderful and the staff was so friendly. I enjoyed my stay there. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lecia Y
It was a Pleasure having you stay at the Hampton Inn. I'm so glad that you noticed how spacious & beautiful our rooms are decorated. Thank You for the compliment regarding how our associates are the Nicest & Friendliest. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you have a Wonderful 4th of July!!