“Business trip”

Hampton Inn Cleveland
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Cleveland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I highly recommend the Hampton Inn Cleveland. I am a Hilton diamond member and travel to many Hilton properties. This property, location and staff are excellent! If you are traveling through Cleveland or the area for business or white water rafting trip, you should consider the Hampton Inn!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TennesseeWilliam, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

I would like to say THANK YOU for your review and comments. It's always our pleasure hearing from guests. Most certainly want to be thankful for you being a Diamond Member! I 'm so glad you noticed our excellent staff. Yes we are fortunate to have business travelers and the luxury of being near the Ocoee Region for White Water Rafting. It's so much Fun!! We hope to see you return real soon!! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We had a great stay, the room was very neat and clean. This hotel is in an excellent location and easy to find. The staff was nice and accommodating, the shower was huge, and the breakfast was wonderful. I intend to make this our place to stay when in Cleveland, TN.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

WOW!! Thank You for saying it Best in all your comments!! Our staff works very hard to leave all our guest with an experience to remember. Thank You for noticing!! We hope to see you return real soon!!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My family and I went to Cleveland, TN for the Perry Stone Summer Reformation. Last year, we stayed in a different hotel, and I am so glad we stayed at the Hampton. Alina, at the front desk was so nice and helpful, thinking ahead when i told her I had elderly folks with me. The rooms are cleaned every day, EVERYTHING on the bed is cleaned every day. Hot breakfast FREE as well as continental. One day there was scrambeled eggs and turkey sausage, next day omlets, biscuits and pork sausage and gravy, waffles as well as the normal continental breakfast. The coffee was excellent and my mom and aunt even commented on it, and they are hard to please! The manager was so nice also, and was going behond with helping a lady who had been abused and was staying there for a while. The young men that worked there were awsome, too. I can't think of one bad thing about this hotel, except that we weren't able to stay longer. It was cool and quiet at night, even though there were many teenagers there for Perry Stone reformation. It was an awsome hotel experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

It was our Pleasure having you and your family visit us during the Perry Stone Reformation. We love having guest arriving from all over the World. It always a pleasure when guest notice the fine details of our property and then express it in a compliment. I'll make sure to pass it on to our associates for future development. I'm so Glad your experience was WONDERFUL AT THE HAMPTON!! THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in room 307 on July 25 with my husband and son. I stay at a lot of Hampton Inns while traveling on business and this was one of the nicer ones I've visited.

Pros:
1- clean, new room
2- good location, near the interstate and some restaurants but not noisy.
3- huge shower, loved it!

I would return to this location again. However, I would be remiss if I didn't mention a few things I experienced with the staff. First, the girl who checked us in on July 25 around 3pm seemed to have an attitude. When I asked her how late the pool was open she said "I think 10 but I'm not really sure". Ummm...isn't it her job to be able to answer basic questions like this? I understand if she's new or in training and would have been happy to wait while she checked with a team member to find the answer but she didn't offer to research. An appropriate response would be "I think 10pm but let me ask my manager real quick to confirm". Just common sense.

Second, we wanted a late checkout on Saturday, July 26. I understand the hotel was at capacity on the 26th but 11:30 was the latest they could offer which was surprising.

Third, when we left our room at 11:30am, the housekeeping staff was in the hallway, openly talking about one of the rooms near our room (307) having an ant problem. Again, this is just a common sense thing. Don't discuss bug issues when other guests are walking in and out of their rooms and can easily hear about those types of problems.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Amyisnole

It was an honor having you stay at our Hampton Inn . I certainly appreciate your comments regarding how clean, near interstate and quiet but near restaurants as well. I apologize for the check-in service you received and will share all the other comments with our associates for future development. We hope to see you return on you next trip to Cleveland Tennessee. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed for 8 days so we had a variety of situations. Overall they were fairly crowded and parking was almost full. On the Monday after we arrived, the breakfast seemed overwhelmed from the weekend and was out of just about everything. A refill of eggs was brought out cold. The other days were much better. The pool is small and a bit cold, no hot tub but otherwise nice.
The walls are thin so hopefully you do not have a loud family next to you. The bed was comfortable and the internet was so-so.
My only other issue was that I booked on the Hampton site and even though I am a preferred member there, they treated my a bit rudely at the desk and kept saying I booked on Expedia, so not sure if I want to go back. Hampton needs to figure this out if they want people to use their corporate site.

Room Tip: Not sure if you want this hotel if you need Wi-Fi it we had very poor coverage on the 4th floor. Peo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike W

It was our pleasure having you visit our property during your time in Cleveland Tennessee. I certainly appreciate your review and comments. I'll share them with our associates for future development. We hope to see you return in the future with more satisfying experiences. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great staff, helpful, great breakfast, clean rooms, great service from housekeepers! Entire hotel is really clean, hot coffee at all times, great fitness facility! Would def come back. The rates are very accomodating for the quality of the hotel and compared to the other hotels in the area I have stayed in, I will always choose the Hampton Inn Cleveland to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to say THANK YOU for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our Breakfast, clean rooms , service from housekeepers being outstanding. But most of all ËNTIRE HOTEL CLEAN". I'm so glad you noticed the details. My staff works very hard to leave our guest with an experience to remember. We look forward to your future stay with us again. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is a terrific property located just off I-75 on Cleveland's northernmost exit. It is right across from a shopping area with popular stores and restaurants and is in the upscale part of town (the whole town is very nice). Rooms are clean and spacious and the breakfast is varied for those of us who stay more than one night. I had a chance to talk to the staff who are hard-working, good folks who take pride in their jobs. I particularly liked working on the outside patio with a working gas fireplace. Even in July, it seemed welcoming. This manager is doing something very right.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 204 (king) and was very comfortable. The front of the hotel faces the street. The...
1  Thank Unionsuit
Scott T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

It was an Honor having you stay with us at the Hampton Inn Cleveland Tennessee. We certainly appreciate your comments stating we are a "Complete Hotel" !! It is wonderful hearing from our guest who have an experience to remember and willing to share it thru Trip Advisor. THANK YOU so much for your comments!! We hope to see you return!!