“Consistently Good!”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Loudon, Tennessee
“Consistently Good!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This was our 4th time visiting Café Roma. As usual, the food was great and the service excellent. Two of our party had the amberjack special and said it was excellent. My wife had the scallops, which were coked perfectly. The accompanying sauce and side was also well prepared. I had a chicken dish was cooked perfectly. The breast was very moist and tender. The service was great and always is. Very efficient, but not obtrusive. For a small town like Cleveland, this place is a gem!

• Visited July 2013

Cleveland, Tennessee
“Really Nice place!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

The food was very good. The chef definitely knows what he's doing here. Great Italian food with good wine!

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Limited menu, plain decor, food ok but nothing special”
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

I must say I am amazed that this restaurant would be rated as number one. I have had the opportunity to eat here on several business lunch occasions and I have yet to find anything I would call delicious or exceptional. It's just plain Italian food with very few choices and the atmosphere is so cold and uninviting. The portions are very small as well. Definitely not the best restaurant in Cleveland by any standard.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank allovertheworldnback
Algonquin, Illinois
“Re-review”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

It's been a few years since I last reviewed Cafe Roma, and because many restaurants invariably change over time, I figured I'd give an update from my last visit. Roma's food, service, and atmosphere continue to be excellent. Except for some menu changes, it is every bit as good as it was the first time I dined there. My wife and I mourned that Saltimbocca was taken off the menu, but other than this, the menu has plenty of wonderful selections. If you're looking for a great place for a business meal, or a quiet place to take your significant other, look no further than Cafe Roma.

• Visited March 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Looking for the best sweet potato fries and dipping sauce ever? This is your place... not to mention, my favorite chicken salad sandwich! Perfect lunch spot or have a romantic dinner here!

Visited December 2012