“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Review of The Five Point Square - CLOSED

The Five Point Square
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Five Point Square is a locally owned restaurant that focuses on farm to table, organic, local, and GMO free foods. We prepare all dishes in house, and our menu changes based on ingredient availability and seasonality.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

5 point square is a great restaurant. The atmosphere is hip and social-inducing. The food is wonderful, even the salad wedge taste great for days when you go to hang out with friends and are worried less about eating. It may be difficult to find if you're an out -of -towner or if you've never been there, google maps had me a little mixed up, but its across from the south end of the police station downtown.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I was part of a large group that went to this restaurant for a celebration. They knew we were coming and knew the size of the group. It took us over two hours to get our food. Some in our party still did not have their food as parts of the group were leaving. Poor planning on their part. The food that came out was not hot, only warm. If I'm ever back in Cleveland to eat, it won't be at this place.

14  Thank 2doglady
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We both had the chicken and peach waffle, which was the best chicken and waffle combo I've ever eaten, and the Waitress was awesome as well. We went on a Friday around 7ish and it was very quiet and laid back, not crowded.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I visited Five Point Square for the first time tonight. The service and the food was extremely good and satisfying. I started with Wrapped aspargus. Never had a taste like this before. I got the pork cheeks and the meat was so tender you didn't need a knife at all. My server was named Justin and was very helpful and friendly. His service was outstanding. I like the atmosphere and the styling of the restaurant also. I will definitely go back. The price was worth the food I got. Cleveland please try this restaurant out. You will be so pleased with your meal.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We had supper here last night. The cheese platter was great! We even bought some to take home for later. My husband had the trout and it was fabulous! I had shrimp and grits. Just a little different from the traditional, but it was delicious! Atmosphere is unique. We spoke with the owner/chef and enjoyed learning more about his business. We will definitely return!